• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Opie is an embarrassment.

"He's not gonna have THIS anytime soon...."

All of these little cunts have no idea what it means to be on the same team. Every one is a selfish prick out for themselves. This idiot thinks all HIS hard work got him where he is, without ever acknowledging his air-partners or staff over decades.

I sure hope I do run into the Opster during my travels.

lowend73

Forum Clout
This idiot thinks all HIS hard work got him where he is, without ever acknowledging his air-partners or staff over decades.
From what you have said, it does seem like he did a self insulation type of thing. Jimmy and Anth did contribute along with the staff. But, And and Jimmy's behavior were a big trump card, at least in my "civilian' interpretation of things.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
From what you have said, it does seem like he did a self insulation type of thing. Jimmy and Anth did contribute along with the staff. But, And and Jimmy's behavior were a big trump card, at least in my "civilian' interpretation of things.

Opie, Anthony, Jim and I'm sure others seem to conflate monetary status with talent and or intelligence.

Opie thinks because he had a couple of fat radio contracts two decades ago, all that hard work paid off, he's been busting his ass since he's 18 when in reality, and I know these guys fucking HATE reality, Opie would have been fired from WBAB for poor ratings if he never hooked up with Anthony. It fucking makes me fume with rage when this illiterate nose picker spins these wild yarns of talent, success and hard work.

Jim does the same shit. He thinks he's some college educated scholar, meanwhile if he never opened for Dice in the early 2000s, he'd probably still be working a Pergament in Jersey somewhere. All these retards think they did it themselves.

Having a Super Bowl ring doesn't mean you were the guy who won the Super Bowl for everyone else. You're part of a team, and everyone's contributions made it happen as a whole. The backup kicker gets a Super Bowl ring too.

Opster, lemme know when you're voted MVP, OK? You're Dave Mustaine, and the show was Megadeth. You bought all your talent but accept all the praise. Fuck Marty Freidman, it was all MEEEE MEEE MEEEE!

Bumley

Forum Clout

All of these little cunts have no idea what it means to be on the same team. Every one is a selfish prick out for themselves. This idiot thinks all HIS hard work got him where he is, without ever acknowledging his air-partners or staff over decades.

Your hate for Opie aside, do you think there's any validity to the Sam telling him to get rid of Jim?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout

Where did all your hard work get you?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Opie, Anthony, Jim and I'm sure others seem to conflate monetary status with talent and or intelligence.

Opie thinks because he had a couple of fat radio contracts two decades ago, all that hard work paid off, he's been busting his ass since he's 18 when in reality, and I know these guys fucking HATE reality, Opie would have been fired from WBAB for poor ratings if he never hooked up with Anthony. It fucking makes me fume with rage when this illiterate nose picker spins these wild yarns of talent, success and hard work.

Jim does the same shit. He thinks he's some college educated scholar, meanwhile if he never opened for Dice in the early 2000s, he'd probably still be working a Pergament in Jersey somewhere. All these retards think they did it themselves.

Having a Super Bowl ring doesn't mean you were the guy who won the Super Bowl for everyone else. You're part of a team, and everyone's contributions made it happen as a whole. The backup kicker gets a Super Bowl ring too.

Opster, lemme know when you're voted MVP, OK?
Let me know when you have a superbowl ring kike.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

You don’t think XM was going to sign Opie’s Nighttime Attitude to a multimillion dollar contract?

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout

Being 5'1, would you beat the fuck out of him?

CruisinColin

Forum Clout

You coming here to talk about your former boss is fucking embarrassing. This shit isn't real to us, it's entertainment. You're here with strangers bitching about your real life. Pathetic.