Opie comes out swinging against Nana & Norton's GAY Pedophile humor

DMAN

NYC Mayor

Opie says he regrets not shutting Norton up with the shitty Uncle Paul character sooner. Well it's simply a fact that Anthony & Jim reduced the show to two queens giggling and flirting while making us listen to it. That night when Anthony & Jim reunited on Materese podcast and started doing their corny back and forth like it was an old timey routine... You really got the sense they sincerely think people enjoy listening to them overreact to the same old tired jokes.

The bottom line is Anthony used Norton as leverage to have a 2/3 vote on everything against Opie, who realistically could have exercised executive privilege at any moment, but was a forgiving boss.

And this isn't even getting into Nana & Norton filling the show up with boring politics, boring race rants, boring 'please notice I'm heterosexual' stunts, boring 'edgy' sex talk, boring strippers and MMA fighters.

I will leave you with this: On the infamous day where Norton rushed Norm Macdonald out of the studio... Opie was not on the show that day. So for the few of you absolute faggots who pretend "Opie stopped the funny," please look in the mirror and understand how fucking gay and pathetic you are to keep repeating youtube comments from 2009 as if you're blowing our minds with insight. Then promptly slit your wrists

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
2F440C2F-0933-4A3D-BABB-691076BBA7E4.jpeg

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I will leave you with this: On the infamous day where Norton rushed Norm Macdonald out of the studio... Opie was not on the show that day. So for the few of you absolute faggots who pretend "Opie stopped the funny," please look in the mirror and understand how fucking gay and pathetic you are to keep repeating youtube comments from 2009 as if you're blowing our minds with insight. Then promptly slit your wrists
I never heard of that, why did Jim rush Norm out of the studio? Of all the guests to do that to.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Because Brock Lesnar was a tough get
You are fucking kidding me. In the same god damn fight about Chris Ruse or whoever the fuck, the comedian that Jim brought and Opie sandbagged, Jim got mad cause Opie treated Chris Jericho with more respect. You're telling me Jim did exactly the same fucking thing.

I can't stand these people, why am I here?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
You are fucking kidding me. In the same god damn fight about Chris Ruse or whoever the fuck, the comedian that Jim brought and Opie sandbagged, Jim got mad cause Opie treated Chris Jericho with more respect. You're telling me Jim did exactly the same fucking thing.

I can't stand these people, why am I here?
Jim really wanted a photo with the roid monkey

He sabotaged OnA and stole Anths job

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Yes, Anthony tried to use Norton to gain leverage because he couldn’t elevate himself up to Opie’s level. Opie had to manage Anthony to keep people interested.

He did this by taking callers, maintaining the fast pace, and teeing up the bits that were coming later in the show. Classic hype man shit that has worked since the Stone Age.

Opie was able to bring the best out of Anthony and avoided overexposing him as the boring, bitter woman he is. This is Leadership 101.

Norton was as irreplaceable as a disposable razor. You get a decent shave or two out of it and then you throw it in the garbage and never think of it again. Anthony used Norton to gain leverage which ultimately accelerated his own professional death.

Classic self destructive behavior by a “man” who can only succeed when someone else steers the ship away from the iceberg that he is constantly steering towards.

Last edited: