Opie bro's, I don’t feel so good...

I so badly want to believe @BUBBLERS REVENGE is actually Zac Amico, and he's reading this going "what the hell did I ever do to these guys?"
Hey if someone wants to be a disgusting fat slob and never leave the house, that’s just sad. If you’re gonna be a performer and dress in a way to intentionally call attention to yourself, AND you’re a mega-obese ogre? You’re getting the business, sorry fatty.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
And yet, you keep doing the same shit (over and over)

Stop coming here. You won't be missed.

Meanwhile The DMAN skips out for a weekend and everyone cries thinking he's in jail or dead.

Calm down and play your role, midcarder.

He doing the "I love Opie" thing?

huhuhhuh
1700630207268.png

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
how does he have fans
There is a huge segment of the population that literally cannot bear to be alone with their thoughts and require constant auditory or visual stimulation. My theory is that it’s due to unresolved childhood trauma. Without distractions the trauma manifest as literal physical pain. Many then try to treat this with THC which of course lowers their pain thresholds and makes the cycle worse.

TLDR: They got fucked in the ass as kids so hard that it made them enjoy shit like this.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
A lot of the comments on the video are very gay. I've said it before, but LOS and especially The Bonfire have possibly the most unfunny fanbases.
I've gotten into it with people on both the Skanks and Bonfire subreddits who think that you shouldn't go after their children. If they bring up their dumb kids every fucking episode, don't be upset if listeners start making fun of them.

FingerofGod

I've gotten into it with people on both the Skanks and Bonfire subreddits who think that you shouldn't go after their children. If they bring up their dumb kids every fucking episode, don't be upset if listeners start making fun of them.
There’s comedy “fans” that fully supported Joey Diaz threatening to have Redbar and his wife killed and Tripoli showing up to Redbar’s apartment. The people you’re arguing with are literal retards.