Opie bro's, I don’t feel so good...

It's over😔

Lmao Luis sounds like such a diva here. “No, it’s fine, I’m not being a dick, I guess we just can’t pull up Zac’s tweet….” Everyone agrees Luis is unfunny and his only strength is in being a show runner (ironic considering he’s bashing Opie), and he can’t even run a show without acting like a whiny little girl when one little thing doesn’t go his way. I turned off the clip but the amount of times he kept repeating “it’s fine, I don’t care” really lets you know that he cares an insane amount.

Also the fatness in Zac’s voice has gotten cartoonish, as has his disgusting girth.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Lmao Luis sounds like such a diva here. “No, it’s fine, I’m not being a dick, I guess we just can’t pull up Zac’s tweet….” Everyone agrees Luis is unfunny and his only strength is in being a show runner (ironic considering he’s bashing Opie), and he can’t even run a show without acting like a whiny little girl when one little thing doesn’t go his way. I turned off the clip but the amount of times he kept repeating “it’s fine, I don’t care” really lets you know that he cares an insane amount.

Also the fatness in Zac’s voice has gotten cartoonish, as has his disgusting girth.
I so badly want to believe @BUBBLERS REVENGE is actually Zac Amico, and he's reading this going "what the hell did I ever do to these guys?"

DMAN

NYC Mayor
There isn't enough positivity surrounding the professional and mental decline or three old queers!

Don't worry I won't stop you from doing your bit (over and over)

And yet, you keep doing the same shit (over and over)

Stop coming here. You won't be missed.

Meanwhile The DMAN skips out for a weekend and everyone cries thinking he's in jail or dead.

Calm down and play your role, midcarder.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
The guy called him Opie because Luis wrote period. Luis is an idiot and doesn't get that.

thats hilarious

i really cant put it into words how much LOS sucks

i watched a few mins of that video, love radio drama, and had to skip ahead to opie cause even his cringe persona is more entertaining than real luis j gomez, pro comedian podcaster

its fucking baffling, how does he have fans

Last edited: