Opie bro's, I don’t feel so good...

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
1700598441972.png

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Luis sucks. Fake tough guy, not funny, thinks he’s 25, calls people “doggie”.

What does he even offer? Can someone point out a moment where he was actually funny? Just seems like a guy filling time for stoner retard 20 somethings who haven’t grown up.

And what the fuck does “Legion of Skanks” mean? That name is almost as bad as Cumtown.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Oh wow, a bunch of fat loads eating pizza and reading tweets. Riveting.

At least the Big Jay guy doesn't seem to be taking it very seriously, just shoving pie into his face because he's getting paid either way I guess.

I've never watched this show in it's entirety because I get so fucking bored. Still couldn't get through 5 minutes and it supposed to be fighting and shit.

This is literally how teenagers talk about tweets to their friends/siblings in their rooms, except at least with them they actually see the person in school the next day. These are grown men with kids fist bumping each other over pizza talking about tweeting. And people pay for this shit.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Oh wow, a bunch of fat loads eating pizza and reading tweets. Riveting.

At least the Big Jay guy doesn't seem to be taking it very seriously, just shoving pie into his face because he's getting paid either way I guess.

I've never watched this show in it's entirety because I get so fucking bored. Still couldn't get through 5 minutes and it supposed to be fighting and shit.

This is literally how teenagers talk about tweets to their friends/siblings in their rooms, except at least with them they actually see the person in school the next day. These are grown men with kids fist bumping each other over pizza talking about tweeting. And people pay for this shit.

Tell me it's time to pat myself without telling me it's time to pat myself, Doggie.

Fuck these dorks should have all been left overnight in a locker might have built some character

How these guys talk and call each other fighters not only "real" but "real ass" just a bunch of fucking faggy fruit cakes look at them every single one in that room.