One of you patposters has to know: what was the fawkin' context of this photo?!?!?!

G

Yeah one of his twin sons died. I think the kid was only 15 or something. Nicks married to Susie Bick who was on the cover of Phantasmagoria by the Damned, and then, in the nip on his. She's a pretty cool fashion designer now.
It's horrible how paparazzi can take pics at your sons coroner's inquest but...
View attachment 45820
He recently put out a book of poetry that he wrote on sick bags on flights... Pretty good.
I totally agree mate, some is just the best, some I skip and some I never play! 😂
It's jarring to go from say Are You The One That I've Been Waiting For to Mercy Seat to Stranger Than Kindess to There She Goes My Beautiful World... But he's a huge talent. Seen him a few times and Grinderman, which is basically Bad Seeds! 😂
If you get a chance read Bunny Monroe, The Ass Saw The Angel is a weird, gothic, southern inbred, cult fever dream of a book but BM is hilarious.
You got a good poem he wrote? I always thought poetry was gey. A chick even wrote a poem for me once, and it was very sweet, but... gey. Very gey.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
It's real. He is mentally ill. I need to know where he originally posted it and why.

You got a good poem he wrote? I always thought poetry was gey. A chick even wrote a poem for me once, and it was very sweet, but... gey. Very gey.
I've the book but I'll look for a digital copy. I'll send BM though I bet you'll dig it.
Hey I think that's cool a bird wrote a poem for you!
For my Junior Cert and Leaving Cert we had to dissect poems from Seamus Cunting Heany and Philip Larkin. Larkin was all right because he was a hateful, miserable wanker but if I ever got the chance I would have head butted Heany at one of his signings...

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Jesus I never noticed this - he’s got no hair whatsoever
Pat must have been waxing everything for a bodybuilding contest or something.

B53-ACAAF-21-CC-4-A0-C-85-E7-8-F8-EF334635-B.jpg

496-D91-A9-64-AA-4531-ACE9-0-EFEE34-BA730.jpg

0835-E7-AD-57-B2-41-E9-9978-125-B8-EA44988.jpg

7-CA4-AC5-C-365-F-4-A16-ACD9-55493-E9-C7437.jpg

G

Wasn't this his "pitch" to write for The Orville? They were looking for writers and Pat thought it would be wild and wacky to tweet to this at them?
There's a separate selfie of him with an Orville shirt on where he's shamelessly begging for a writing gig.

The nude photo is from 5 years earlier when Pat was just starting his writing "career" with the wererat erotica book.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
There's a separate selfie of him with an Orville shirt on where he's shamelessly begging for a writing gig.

The nude photo is from 5 years earlier when Pat was just starting his writing "career" with the wererat erotica book.
Yeah that sounds about right. I remembered him groveling for that gig with no self awareness or shame. But Seth, the space chili's has a drive up window for the Orville to dock! It'll be hilarious!