One of you patposters has to know: what was the fawkin' context of this photo?!?!?!

G

image_9202.jpg

G

But... why the fuck is he naked? Even for him this is deranged.
Pat was on some show bragging about his fantasy of sending someone pics of himself armed and with a "rage erection" to make the other person shut up. So by comparison this is only mildly deranged.

EDIT: Audio here: [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/the-most-delusional-thing-rick-has-ever-said.11737/[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I love everything from Birthday Party, Bad Seeds and Grinder man. Have you ever read his books? the Bunny Monroe one is fucking brilliant, completely filthy and deranged but brilliant. Happy to send it to ya.
In my family, I'm not the Nick Cave guy, but my dad is. I've given him many Nick Cave books for birthdays and Christmases. I'm a fan of his music, a lot I love, some I take, some... well, not for me.

I heard another one of his sons died recently. It's legit sad; the guy is in tune with nature/God so it strikes him harder.

G

In my family, I'm not the Nick Cave guy, but my dad is. I've given him many Nick Cave books for birthdays and Christmases. I'm a fan of his music, a lot I love, some I take, some... well, not for me.

I heard another one of his sons died recently. It's legit sad; the guy is in tune with nature/God so it strikes him harder.
He's had a rough last few years, Nick Cave.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul

Yeah one of his twin sons died. I think the kid was only 15 or something. Nicks married to Susie Bick who was on the cover of Phantasmagoria by the Damned, and then, in the nip on his. She's a pretty cool fashion designer now.
It's horrible how paparazzi can take pics at your sons coroner's inquest but...
tumblr_e55fe6d52ef72f3c30d0bef6e442cf9e_abbe3012_540.jpg
He recently put out a book of poetry that he wrote on sick bags on flights... Pretty good.
I totally agree mate, some is just the best, some I skip and some I never play! 😂
It's jarring to go from say Are You The One That I've Been Waiting For to Mercy Seat to Stranger Than Kindess to There She Goes My Beautiful World... But he's a huge talent. Seen him a few times and Grinderman, which is basically Bad Seeds! 😂
If you get a chance read Bunny Monroe, The Ass Saw The Angel is a weird, gothic, southern inbred, cult fever dream of a book but BM is hilarious.