• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA discuss the addition of Marcia Turk to Stern’s staff and the softening of Howard

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You know it would be really great if Howard wasn’t such a jew and made his archives publicly available and uncensored so i could actually listen to his fucking show. And don’t point me to an internet archive or something, I mean HIS show. Hell you can consume almost every O&A show from 2006 onward, through youtube, and without going to any archives.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Not a big Howard guy so i’m just spitballing here.

People confuse Bitter with reminiscing. People say Opie is bitter. And their only reasoning is he talks about the show he was on and sometimes has complaints…yeah? Why would you want these guys to walk around saying everything was awesome if it wasn’t. I never, ever thought of Jackie as bitter. I mean it seems like he didn’t like how certain things went down but “bitter” is seriously a whole other level of being butthurt. Bitter is something like…Anthony hating Opie for the imagined idea that he didn’t save his job even when Opie just couldn’t. Thats bitter.
I think Howard used that word to describe Jackie a lot during all of his negotiations so it kind of sinks in our subconscious. I don’t think Jackie is bitter either because he made good money and doesn’t seem to have any grudges against anyone. He also left on his own terms. Howard is the bitter one because he always takes everything as an attack against him. Everyone should thank him for the opportunity to be attached to his show and take the pittance of a salary they’re first offered.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I think Howard used that word to describe Jackie a lot during all of his negotiations so it kind of sinks in our subconscious. I don’t think Jackie is bitter either because he made good money and doesn’t seem to have any grudges against anyone. He also left on his own terms. Howard is the bitter one because he always takes everything as an attack against him. Everyone should thank him for the opportunity to be attached to his show and take the pittance of a salary they’re first offered.
Its sort of turned me of to Howard. I get he’s an asshole and his ego isn’t anything new speaking that i’ve listened to O&A cry when interns insult them or women don’t want to fuck them. But getting employees on air to explain to them how they’re pieces of shit who should be thankful to WORK for you is insanity. It would be something if he’s putting on a character but he’s not. And I don’t even think he’s genuinely that egotistical, he’s just childishly lashing out at people leaving him and not sucking his cock for the pennies he gives them.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
But getting employees on air to explain to them how they’re pieces of shit who should be thankful to WORK for you is insanity. It would be something if he’s putting on a character but he’s not.
Opie making Erock apologize to him was a legendary bit. But it was just a bit at the end of the day. Howard would rip on people and then punish them financially or in other ways outside of the show. Or Howard would rip on people for doing the exact same things that he had done. It was no longer a bit but a personal thing where your boss could abuse you with impunity.

Howard was the ultimate "can dish it out but can't take it" guy. To the point of putting gag orders on O&A and suing people with teams of lawyers when someone dared mock him. Howard's legacy in the long run is going to be so embarrassing and pathetic.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I really hated the day that they roasted Howard for getting a divorce. Jackie wrote some jokes that were really harsh, that Howard and Robin pretended weren't funny, then Fred comes in and roasts Jackie. Ugh.

Fred may be even luckier than Robin Quivers.
Fred could dish it but not take it. They were rightfully trashing Ronnie about dyeing his beard and he said something about Fred’s whispy chin hairs and the response was, “BUT WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME NOW WERE TALKING ABOUT YOOOOOUUUUUUU!”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Dude how awful is “King Norris”? Fucking embarrassing
More like Queen Norris.
IMG_0792.png

Someone here has a great story about seeing him by accident in some sports bar and he was having a meltdown and screaming at the uninterested bar patrons.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Last time I saw a clip for the show they’ve got like 5 or more puppets next to Fred which I’m assumed is used a visual gag for Fred’s “impressions” yet the show isn’t on any channel and only quick clips make the internet. At least Jackie / Gary puppet was when he had a show on E! - if nobody is gonna see it why even go to the trouble or having Fred and others play with puppets?
“Fred was the impression guy for a while then stopped doing them and now he’s doing them since Billy is here.” Arguably the only astute thing Howard ever said. I think they have a Jeff the Drunk puppet. Artie did his voice the best by far.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Fred was the impression guy for a while then stopped doing them and now he’s doing them since Billy is here.” Arguably the only astute thing Howard ever said. I think they have a Jeff the Drunk puppet. Artie did his voice the best by far.
I remember Shuli was doing a good amount of the wack pack puppets but I know he left so it’s Fred doing puppets to death. I still don’t understand why they film the whole show and at most a few clips will make the internet. They got the studio all set up with lights and cameras only to maybe get one 2 minute clip every 4 episodes. I’m sure Stern is still telling his audience he’s in “many meetings and serious discussions” for his studio show which he’s been saying for over a decade. In the age of streaming where platforms want exclusive content the fact that Stern’s “show“ isn’t anywhere except SiriusXM short social media video clips shows nobody is looking for him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I remember Shuli was doing a good amount of the wack pack puppets but I know he left so it’s Fred doing puppets to death. I still don’t understand why they film the whole show and at most a few clips will make the internet. They got the studio all set up with lights and cameras only to maybe get one 2 minute clip every 4 episodes. I’m sure Stern is still telling his audience he’s in “many meetings and serious discussions” for his studio show which he’s been saying for over a decade. In the age of streaming where platforms want exclusive content the fact that Stern’s “show“ isn’t anywhere except SiriusXM short social media video clips shows nobody is looking for him.
I thought he hasn’t been in the studio in over 4 years besides the Springsteen interview? They sandbagged Shuli by telling him he couldn’t relocate then he quit and they told everyone else they could relocate because they weren’t going back to the studio.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought he hasn’t been in the studio in over 4 years besides the Springsteen interview? They sandbagged Shuli by telling him he couldn’t relocate then he quit and they told everyone else they could relocate because they weren’t going back to the studio.
He has barely been in - I think he came in for Demi Lovato recently and people pointed out he went in for her but not Paul Simon. Sounds like he will come in if they refuse to talk to a screen and if he thinks it will help his “brand” yet nobody cares about Demi Lovato. Seems like from clips Stern and Robin are obviously not there and the guests come in and talk to a screen. Fred seems to be in the studio as well as types like JD, Sal, and producers. It’s a very awkward program with people all in different places yet trying to cut together like they’re all in the same room. I’m guessing some of the crew comes in if they have a guest that day but if it’s not guests they can work from home.

I know not everyone likes Springsteen but I’m glad he refused to come in and perform unless Stern was in the room. Stern has been trying to get him for decades - Sirius has had a Springsteen channel almost as long as he’s been there - and from footage I’ve seen everyone except stern and Springsteen had to wear masks (audio guys / guitar tech / cameras etc) and they had to do Sterns “everyone out of the building!” Nonsense

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
He has barely been in - I think he came in for Demi Lovato recently and people pointed out he went in for her but not Paul Simon. Sounds like he will come in if they refuse to talk to a screen and if he thinks it will help his “brand” yet nobody cares about Demi Lovato. Seems like from clips Stern and Robin are obviously not there and the guests come in and talk to a screen. Fred seems to be in the studio as well as types like JD, Sal, and producers. It’s a very awkward program with people all in different places yet trying to cut together like they’re all in the same room.
I wonder what his salary is at this point and if they regret installing the elevator for his limo in the building. I don’t even understand his guest selection. Why is Post Malone in so much? What could they possibly have to talk about? Why is Fred such a closeted homosexual?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I don’t even understand his guest selection. Why is Post Malone in so much? What could they possibly have to talk about?
Post Malone is likely within the Don Buchwald circle of clients or agencies. Stern would frequently book people from Buchwald's agency or related PR firms more often than people who were not connected. And Buchwald's direct clients would basically have a free pass to get on the show whenever they wanted.

The other type of guest would be ones that Sirius would send Howard. Post Malone (what about Pre Malone!) is probably going to get his own Sirius channel if he doesn't have one already. Like when Playboy Radio returned to Sirius they contacted every show every single month to say "Do you want these 'Playmates' on your show?" because it was easy promotion for them.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Good, Shuli fucking stinks and needs to be back at the Vegas airport shuttling around old fat people in wheelchairs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Good, Shuli fucking stinks and needs to be back at the Vegas airport shuttling around old fat people in wheelchairs.
I remember they tried for 1 or 2 shows to have him sit in the Jackie / Artie chair. Shuli officially killed that famous seat. His only talent was working with the wack pack - kinda like how Sam Roberts only talent was fucking with retards like Bobo.

Forum Clout
More like Queen Norris.
View attachment 158397
Someone here has a great story about seeing him by accident in some sports bar and he was having a meltdown and screaming at the uninterested bar patrons.
That was me. His band was playing on a tiny platform in the corner of a local watering hole, and Fred demanded everyone's attention like he was Dylan playing Carnegie Hall. And it was the worst kind of faggy "alt-rock" too, the kind of crap you'd hear at a college orientation block party in 1997 or something. Fred was seething, and shooting everyone dirty looks because no one was paying attention. It was a really embarrassing scene, way gayer than anything Jackie ever did. Yet they never goofed on Fred's horrible band like they goofed on Jackie's act or John's shitty band.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
King Of The Hack Pack.
Him melting down over that was hilarious and then at some other point he tried telling Sal that he didn’t “come up the ranks” the right way. It was probably before the Artie fight because they were on the same team with that one. “A comic like Nick Dipaolo looks at Sal like he does at Beetlejuice. Like a whack packer.” Artie destroying Sal haha.