• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

G

You only know how to fail. I'm still cashing fat checks, and leaving fat loads. What a monumental failure.

Outsmarted, outwitted, and outmaneuvered at every turn and I don't have to lift a finger, brother. :cool:

[URL='https://imgbb.com/']
6LKV.gif
[/URL]
Okay. What about your father, Dennis? Will I outsmart him?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
i can still like you and think you are evil af...which you are rn
Evil af, lol, you're supporting a down syndromed retard who tried to ruin the lives of dozens of people on this forum these last few years, you were all okay with him fucking with the livelihood of these people, but we are evil af for posting pictures of actresses.

Go delete your account out of embarrassment again, stupid.

G

"today" more like 2021 sometime...or atleast early 2022

and you can be that guy again...you still have the funny in you, you weren't obsessively posting lucy pics back then

G

Dan deserves it for trying to start a podcast on a forum. If you can't see how he deserves to have his life ruined for that, I can't help you.
The idea was PFG evidenced by the massive preliminary support. He showed initiative, no matter his motives, to me that counts for something. It brought us together, and made us more potent against Patrick Nana etc. Now look at us.

I mean its not like we had something better come up to replace NPS since?

G

The idea was PFG evidenced by the massive preliminary support. He showed initiative, no matter his motives, to me that counts for something. It brought us together, and made us more potent against Patrick Nana etc. Now look at us.

I mean its not like we had something better come up to replace NPS since?
Yeah but Mullenstein was only using it to branch out into a podcast that has mass appeal. He said he wanted to move away from the Patrick stuff.