• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

G

Dan: "I'm living my best life! And what are you!? YOU'RE A NOTHING!!"

Vjmbdv2gDIRVfEWXtBNFndqkpwdzXKEDbM4KG50JKwY.jpg

Never really cared fo Australia tbhwa...cool surfing though

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
No, I've only heard of it, why would this retarded Eurofag ever let that out though? Last time I argued with it I ended up feeling sorry for it. It spends a lot of time here just posting pics and commenting on other posters. Not sure what Dutch HS is like, but I'm sure for him it was hell.
Nothing from Europoor child molesting welfare recipients would surprise me at this point, brother.

He has Paul's thumb, but if it was his whole hand. It's sickening.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
That low T mark didn't ruin anything in the Hulksters life, brother. And neither did the other incel.

It's in my contract with God, to never lose. And to never lose clean, brother. I don't do jobs for anyone.
You trying to do a bit and hang with the guys is one of the most embarrassing and pathetic things i have ever seen in my life.

Pretending not to care, while desperately craving our approval and attention.