• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Old Testament Sex God

Snake

Forum Clout
Do ya like the Foo Fighters, child?

imageedit_62_4190965385.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I'm with @CarolMaxheinie on the posting of selfies being the smoking gun on him being a literal retard. Why would anyone take a picture like this, let alone post it? It is so fucking bizarre. He is so primitive with his urge to take a selfie every time he enters an unfamiliar bathroom.

Also, his clothes don't fit because he's a fat fuck and he paid a lot of money to have someone give him a lesbian haircut.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
not reading this whole dumb thread, if it were mentioned, but part of it is that his hands are fat. The other is that he's wearing pants that are too small because he wants to still fit in the same size. You can see how strecthed the jeans are. Something that happens is the pockets stop being lose as well. Don't ask me how I know that.
You haven't gained a pound in 20 years, child.