• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

old JebJoh article found; Endorses NAMBLA & Pedophilia so long as the child consents

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
You're all just as gay as him or even worse for burying hairline pics in a chat and deleting it 5 secs afterwards because you regret it immediately.

You know what, fuck it, I'm tired of this shit. Here's my luscious locks. I know none of you pussies have the balls to follow suit:

View attachment 191426
You have the jawline and hair style of the bad guy from Streets of Fire.

Forum Clout
Holy shit. Everyone that posted their hairlines will never recover from this humiliating reveal. I cant even remember who else showed their hairlines "for the bit". I know one of the others, but he aint hea no mo (rip). Whats really fucked tho Sue, is just how accurate that ai image was to the real thing. I couldnt fuckin believe it
My Hairline

1712192680786.png

TEE HEE!

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
How do you think @PickleRickle was able to make such an accurate AI image of me?

I’ll give the backstory for those not keyed in. I got an old Opie and Anthony shirt. I posted it in the chat (admittedly, to brag) and it included my BEAUTIFUL, LUSCIOUS hair (which I know not many users on here have!). And for some reason that set off a chain of other users posting their hairlines to brag. And NoBacon was the only one gay enough to be all meek going “I don’t know guys I want to be included but i’m scared of Jenna doxxing me!!!”

One thing I gotta say though, everyone here has pretty good fucking hair for being 40 years old.

Even though this is about 1/10 as long as your normal posts it’s still too long for me to read.