old JebJoh article found; Endorses NAMBLA & Pedophilia so long as the child consents

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
The more you I find out about this queer old city boomer, the more I dislike him

1712172293425.png

Hey JebJoh, quit stealing Saville's moves!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Nobacon spends an enormous amount of time obsessing over other users here and when someone has the nerve to point out he’s an unfunny annoying faggot he pulls out the classic “I’m a literal bitch” argument tactics:

“Why are you so obsessed with me?”
“Why do you hate me so much?”
“I’m having a really hard time right now don’t make fun of me ok.”

I just need to remind everyone. This dude refused to post his own face in the secret chats because he was afraid @Jenna had created an alt and was lurking and would leak it.

Yes. He was really afraid of @Jenna . While masquerading on here that he’s somehow better than him. But was petrified of him. Ok.

But I will give it to Nobacon. He ended up posting his face in there. Well he ended up deleting it within seconds because he was still too scared but still. Its the effort that counts.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Nobacon spends an enormous amount of time obsessing over other users here and when someone has the nerve to point out he’s an unfunny annoying faggot he pulls out the classic “I’m a literal bitch” argument tactics:

“Why are you so obsessed with me?”
“Why do you hate me so much?”
“I’m having a really hard time right now don’t make fun of me ok.”

I just need to remind everyone. This dude refused to post his own face in the secret chats because he was afraid @Jenna had created an alt and was lurking and would leak it.

Yes. He was really afraid of @Jenna . While masquerading on here that he’s somehow better than him. But was petrified of him. Ok.

But I will give it to Nobacon. He ended up posting his face in there. Well he ended up deleting it within seconds because he was still too scared but still. Its the effort that counts.

You know what’s even gayer than not posting your face in secret chats? Posting your face in secret chats. Is this something that you have done?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You know what’s even gayer than not posting your face in secret chats? Posting your face in secret chats. Is this something that you have done?
How do you think @PickleRickle was able to make such an accurate AI image of me?

I’ll give the backstory for those not keyed in. I got an old Opie and Anthony shirt. I posted it in the chat (admittedly, to brag) and it included my BEAUTIFUL, LUSCIOUS hair (which I know not many users on here have!). And for some reason that set off a chain of other users posting their hairlines to brag. And NoBacon was the only one gay enough to be all meek going “I don’t know guys I want to be included but i’m scared of Jenna doxxing me!!!”

One thing I gotta say though, everyone here has pretty good fucking hair for being 40 years old.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
How do you think @PickleRickle was able to make such an accurate AI image of me?

I’ll give the backstory for those not keyed in. I got an old Opie and Anthony shirt. I posted it in the chat (admittedly, to brag) and it included my BEAUTIFUL, LUSCIOUS hair (which I know not many users on here have!). And for some reason that set off a chain of other users posting their hairlines to brag. And NoBacon was the only one gay enough to be all meek going “I don’t know guys I want to be included but i’m scared of Jenna doxxing me!!!”

One thing I gotta say though, everyone here has pretty good fucking hair for being 40 years old.
Holy shit. Everyone that posted their hairlines will never recover from this humiliating reveal. I cant even remember who else showed their hairlines "for the bit". I know one of the others, but he aint hea no mo (rip). Whats really fucked tho Sue, is just how accurate that ai image was to the real thing. I couldnt fuckin believe it

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I posted it in the chat (admittedly, to brag) and it included my BEAUTIFUL, LUSCIOUS hair (which I know not many users on here have!). And for some reason that set off a chain of other users posting their hairlines to brag. And NoBacon was the only one gay enough to be all meek going “I don’t know guys I want to be included but i’m scared of Jenna doxxing me!!!”
You're all just as gay as him or even worse for burying hairline pics in a chat and deleting it 5 secs afterwards because you regret it immediately.

You know what, fuck it, I'm tired of this shit. Here's my luscious locks. I know none of you pussies have the balls to follow suit:

IMG-20170529-WA0007.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Holy shit. Everyone that posted their hairlines will never recover from this humiliating reveal. I cant even remember who else showed their hairlines "for the bit".
I honest to god don’t know how it spiraled into that. I just wanted to show off my gay shirt from a 30 year old radio show. Take your pick which is gayer: Showing off your hair or your shirt. (Obligatory nice shirt, stupid)
Can I get a “quick rundown” of what conditioner you use?

Last edited: