Ok, it’s been a while.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
For the record, they are currently living on carol's SS and payouts from her ex for the kids. Whenever joe gets a pocket full of singles they go on a cruise and eat sushi
Jaysus. Does Carol even have a jerb? She gives off “Old lady who’s old enough to be everyone else in the company’s mom” vibes. I had her pegged as a gas station cashier.

G

Reminder that he was caught following a bunch of preteens (10-12 year olds) on Instagram who posted bikini pictures for pedophiles. He also followed Travis Tefft's daughter Riley, but not Travis himself.

Anyways it's funny to see the old niggerfaggot fumble around with technology, thinking that "shutting off my data" is going to stop trolls from calling into his stream.

[MEDIA=youtube]zBc9kjKvkh8[/MEDIA]

Salted Earth Truffle

Reminder that he was caught following a bunch of preteens (10-12 year olds) on Instagram who posted bikini pictures for pedophiles. He also followed Travis Tefft's daughter Riley, but not Travis himself.

Anyways it's funny to see the old niggerfaggot fumble around with technology, thinking that "shutting off my data" is going to stop trolls from calling into his stream.

This shit never gets old. He still never learned not to boast that “No one can interrupt me now.” Can’t wait for him to try this on the USNS Harvey Milk, named after his brother’s doppelgänger.

3314032B-40F2-47C6-827A-FFC5A2F60771.png

Salted Earth Truffle

I wasn’t around for this and am surprised it’s not brought up more often. Did he even bother coming up with an excuse for creeping on children?