Ok, it’s been a while.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
What’s the most hatable thing about “Brother” Joe Cumia?

He’s been getting a pass lately but I think his behavior as of late has made him a case for re-examination.

I’ll go first: his sheer arrogance and belief that he is any different from the “youths” that he constantly bitches about on Facebook. Joe gives nothing to society, but he takes a lot.

What else do we hate about the Cow?

Let's see. There's his laughably terrible amateur guitar playing, his gassy, long-winded social media posts, his torn, stained, tattered clothes, his unbelievably gay car, his grotesque girlfriend, his boundless sense of entitlement over being in the army once, and that dumb, open-mouthed bovine stare thing he does. I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but that's the gist of it.

G

What’s the most hatable thing about “Brother” Joe Cumia?

He’s been getting a pass lately but I think his behavior as of late has made him a case for re-examination.

I’ll go first: his sheer arrogance and belief that he is any different from the “youths” that he constantly bitches about on Facebook. Joe gives nothing to society, but he takes a lot.

What else do we hate about the Cow?
He allowed a convicted predator into his home and denied any knowledge before claiming to have only had him in his home a few times. Bobo playing into this just made it somehow so much fucking worse.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Easily two things to me:

1.) His musical career. He acts like he is a fucking genius or success because he gets a meager living doing boomer gigs at Chilis. On O&A they’d praise his guitar skills when they’re sloppy and basic. He puts himself with the “GUITAR LEGENDS”, compares himself to Clapton, and speculated he’d be better than Harrison in the fucking Beatles. Being in Rotgut and playing with BOC does not justify this narcissism.

2.) His typical boomer takes on politics: Republicans good, DemocRATS bad. When a liberal is in office it’s the end of the world and America is a day away from being a third world country. The only thing that somehow prevents this is a Republican president getting in, and then America somehow becomes a perfect holy land. Then when another liberal gets in America has instantly become a third world nation again. It’s fucking ridiculous.

Wa4892

The complete lack of self awareness.

He is a literal high school dropout but thinks his wisdom about life, politics and business should be considered gospel to everyone around him even though 95% of the US population is more intelligent than he is.

He is a cover band musician. His claims of being a "working musician" were/are(????) possible ONLY because of a subsidy from his brother. However, the way he spins it, he is as successful and talented as Joe Walsh.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
Let's see. There's his laughably terrible amateur guitar playing, his gassy, long-winded social media posts, his torn, stained, tattered clothes, his unbelievably gay car, his grotesque girlfriend, his boundless sense of entitlement over being in the army once, and that dumb, open-mouthed bovine stare thing he does. I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but that's the gist of it.
I don't know if he still has the clown car. He used to have that and a van bit I haven't seen any pics of them in awhile. I think they just have a Jeep Compass (Cumpiss) now.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
I don't know if he still has the clown car. He used to have that and a van bit I haven't seen any pics of them in awhile. I think they just have a Jeep Compass (Cumpiss) now.
He still has the little Gucci Fiat 500. He posted it a few days ago.

JCC01118.png

Anthony gave him that car around a decade ago. Joe's doing so well in the "show of biz" that he's still driving around in it all these years later.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
While we’re on this topic, who’s more pathetic? Ant or Joe?

It basically comes down to this. Is it more pathetic to be a drunken pedophilic clown millionaire? Or a leech to the millionaire?

However, you could also argue Joe doesn’t fuck babies and only drinks their spit. It’s a tough one man.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
He still has the little Gucci Fiat 500. He posted it a few days ago.

View attachment 124585

Anthony gave him that car around a decade ago. Joe's doing so well in the "show of biz" that he's still driving around in it all these years later.
I have no idea how that piece of shit is still running. I see less and less of those 500s nowadays.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, Joe still believes people want to hear what he has to say. He sees himself as the voice of the silent majority, despite the fact even his friends, family, and long time bandmates don't seem to give a hoot about one word that comes out of his mouth. He thinks he represents you. It's embarrassing for everyone involved.

JebJoh

While we’re on this topic, who’s more pathetic? Ant or Joe?

It basically comes down to this. Is it more pathetic to be a drunken pedophilic clown millionaire? Or a leech to the millionaire?

However, you could also argue Joe doesn’t fuck babies and only drinks their spit. It’s a tough one man.
He does j o to k p though, so he's no better