• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh you made fun of me? Now you don’t get anymore fake information!

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Just a hypothesis: going only from the screenshots, assuming there really was some woman interacting with Niki, I wonder if noted lesbian Niki Robinson thought this person might be down to fuck. Any perceived trepidation might be attributed to that feeling-out process.

Niki was making it clear that she had an open marriage, but didn't quite get a bite just on that, so she put out there that it was an open and also failing marriage.

I'd imagine if you're a Wisconsin 5 in an open relationship with a nigh-unfuckable crybaby loser like Pig, you'd still try to keep your dalliances secret if possible, because he'd see it as "running up the score" on your end.

If you could hook up with some woman and Pig found out, it wouldn't be a total catastrophe, but if you could just float one by him unnoticed, all the better.

Just a thought.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Just a hypothesis: going only from the screenshots, assuming there really was some woman interacting with Niki, I wonder if noted lesbian Niki Robinson thought this person might be down to fuck. Any perceived trepidation might be attributed to that feeling-out process.

Niki was making it clear that she had an open marriage, but didn't quite get a bite just on that, so she put out there that it was an open and also failing marriage.

I'd imagine if you're a Wisconsin 5 in an open relationship with a nigh-unfuckable crybaby loser like Pig, you'd still try to keep your dalliances secret if possible, because he'd see it as "running up the score" on your end.

If you could hook up with some woman and Pig found out, it wouldn't be a total catastrophe, but if you could just float one by him unnoticed, all the better.

Just a thought.
This “person” SET was referring to was Jen Huber who he was saying was giving him info. Press X to doubt

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
This “person” SET was referring to was Jen Huber who he was saying was giving him info. Press X to doubt
Ehhh, I actually talked to SET in PMs and we got along fine, but there's almost no chance that was Jen Huber.

Jen Huber is tinyglassanimals or something like that on IG and she's left friendly messages to Patrick for years. Didn't she also go to India with Niki?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Why isn't this just someone who had some information that turned out to not be 100% accurate and jumped the gun.

What do you think the conspiracy was here. Someone posted something too early and it didn't pan out.
Wrong FUCKFACE. What pissed people off was the vagueposting ‘look at me and give me attention, I know something but can’t tell you!’

Nobody cares if someone xir knew saw Niki without a ring and assumed she had left Patrick. It’s the way this faggot cunt fat woman/tranny went about seeking attention for it.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Wrong FUCKFACE. What pissed people off was the vagueposting ‘look at me and give me attention, I know something but can’t tell you!’

Nobody cares if someone xir knew saw Niki without a ring and assumed she had left Patrick. It’s the way this faggot cunt fat woman/tranny went about seeking attention for it.
WELL FUCK ME THEN !!!

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I was celebrating our Lord rising from the dead today, so I've missed out on this: Is this all bullshit, or is there truth to Niki leaving Pat?