• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh you made fun of me? Now you don’t get anymore fake information!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
You're all retarded. Why isn't this just someone who had some information that turned out to not be 100% accurate and jumped the gun.

What do you think the conspiracy was here. Someone posted something too early and it didn't pan out.
If she stayed with him because it leaked and they just didn't want to LTIW my ribs will disintegrate

Take that, Owen!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Where did the tranny thing come from? I mean we are tranny friendly here unlike those kiwis
A lot of people think SET was a tranny. Personally I think it's obvious they're a woman (not funny, stupid, attention-starved, troublesome, overly emotional etc)

Also a tranny would have accidentally been funny at least once, by virtue of being male

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Has it been established who these users were that received the evidence?
I mean theres a few but they haven’t shown what they were shown.
I remember people saying yeah xe was "talking about X" but no-one actually saying, "yeah I saw the VIDEO of X"
In those conversations he just says “Yeah I sent this video to other people” while just showing screenshots of the convo. No one said they saw a video.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
A lot of people think SET was a tranny. Personally I think it's obvious they're a woman (not funny, stupid, attention-starved, troublesome, overly emotional etc)

Also a tranny would have accidentally been funny at least once, by virtue of being male
Just statistically it's more likely a tranny than a woman who would somehow find their way to this forum

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Just statistically it's more likely a tranny than a woman who would somehow find their way to this forum
Not so. SET is a kiwi, which has a large population of angry fat women who post about slightly fatter women. The boys at the lab have deduced that this is likely where SET originated, after being active in the Pat thread over dere

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
This is what I thought early on but the “She doesn’t want to be responsible for his debts” as the reason for the divorce is laughable in hindsight
It's such an odd bit in general. I'd love to know what the motive really was. If it was all a ruse to make this place look stupid they would surely have picked a more unbelievable lie. If it was just for attention then there must be a million easier ways to get better positive attention from a much higher quality of person than we have here.
If it was real then it was just handled in a very unexciting way. A second better divorce is a given. Anything short of voicenotes from a drunken Niki explaining everything would have been a disappointment. It was like they were trying to tease they had insider information that Patrick was going to gain more weight in the future. Just boring.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
SET had some DMs with Badger also but I don't think there was anything substantive there. Maybe SET was DMing a bunch of people he thought were "power users." That term always cracks me up, how gay.
Bzzz, wrong. His/her/their intermediary saw Niki eat from a tagine which somehow confirms that they separated.

274320b33665cc355fabd7f231614446.jpeg