Oh... my... fucking... god.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
9u8W.gif
He has a pepperoni contract with Comet Ping Pong in D.C. That's what I've heard anyway.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
If Jews didn't run Hollywood, that wouldn't have been filmed. That's fucked up.

Based on the camera angles I think they only fucked the kid off set. Great acting though

As for the pat thing isn't that Pauls jailbait on the far left? This is absolutely sick shit and a man who abandons his own children sure as hell shouldn't be playing with anyone else's kids. What circumstances would lead to this? Nothing good

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
When was this posted? I have a really hard time imagining Patrick being decent to kids because he's posted so much shitty stuff about them, pictures of him flipping them off, referring to them as fuck trophies, abandoning his daughter, etc. Either that kid is trying to steal his watch (you know which one) or more likely the pig was like "hey, liTtle baby infanTs, leT's play a fun game where you all sit on my back while I hump the bed."

Wait, why is that kid wearing a wristband? Was this at some Pedocon no-parents-allowed "pizza party"??
it's not about the kids, they're props meant to demonstrate to others how fun and liked he is

Rolling around on a bed full of children MIGHT be completely innocent.

And lying face down to hide any erection is a sound plan.

I think Technicality Tomlinson gets away with this one! :giggle:

"I didn't pay A PENNY to anyone to take their children to bed, stlaker. Not A penny."