Oh... my... fucking... god.

G

omfg.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/693635776651878400[/URL]

shocked-bean-mr-bean.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
When was this posted? I have a really hard time imagining Patrick being decent to kids because he's posted so much shitty stuff about them, pictures of him flipping them off, referring to them as fuck trophies, abandoning his daughter, etc. Either that kid is trying to steal his watch (you know which one) or more likely the pig was like "hey, liTtle baby infanTs, leT's play a fun game where you all sit on my back while I hump the bed."

Wait, why is that kid wearing a wristband? Was this at some Pedocon no-parents-allowed "pizza party"??

G

When was this posted? I have a really hard time imagining Patrick being decent to kids because he's posted so much shitty stuff about them, pictures of him flipping them off, referring to them as fuck trophies, abandoning his daughter, etc. Either that kid is trying to steal his watch (you know which one) or more likely the pig was like "hey, liTtle baby infanTs, leT's play a fun game where you all sit on my back while I hump the bed."
This was January of 2016. Pat didn't become completely deranged until a few months later, because of Trump, or a motorcycle crash, or something.