OGE: The Sequel

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
1000000932.png

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
My understanding of what happened based on Leslie's tweets about it and what she told me:

- OGE (Dan) started DMing her months ago and they developed a friendly relationship

- OGE is a RAGING ALCOHOLIC

- OGE sees Leslie as a motherly figure and opens up to her about his alter ego, Billy Bob Brown. He puts on various Boq wigs and women's lingerie and acts like a whore.

- This is where I both feel bad for Leslie while at the same time feeling exasperated with her - she indulges OGE and his alter ego, thinking she's acting as a surrogate therapist or something. It may have even gone further than that, I don't know how much indulging she did. She did say her husband knew about it and thought the guy was a creep, but Leslie thought it was tied directly to OGE's drinking, which OGE swore he was cutting back on.

- At some point, I guess around a month or so back, OGE claimed he was getting rid of the Billy Bob alter ego after expressing a lot of self-loathing, etc. They talked about his mother, etc etc. This is what prompted the "eulogy tweets" everyone was contemplating. Apparently that was part of the "therapy" or process of putting the identity behind him.

- I'm not sure what transpired between then and the other night, but my guess is it included a lot of alcohol (probably from both parties) and OGE's fantasies turned to violent rape threats, just like when Boq gets real mad and stays up too late.

- Leslie, pure heart that she is, doesn't understand she's been enabling a lunatic rather than rehabilitating him, is offended by the dark turn, and starts tweeting cryptic threats to OGE to reveal his horseshit. OGE decides to try gaslighting us into believing she was the crazy one.

- That bring us up to the present.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
We've had the problem of how to explain this place to outsiders for a very, very long time.

But this one is particularly difficult.

How can this place just keep giving back the way it does? I've wasted a ton of time here but it doesn't actually feel wasted when shit like this happens.