Official ONAForums Premier League thread

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
30765-germany-vs-nigeria.png

Monk

Why are Americans suddenly interested in British football? Ryan Reynolds and Mac from Always Sunny bought a football club. Cris Italia posts about it all the time? Don't they know that it's a game for fags?

Used to need cable or satellite TV plus an extra sports package to watch it. Streaming services made European football way more accessible to Americans.

G

It's partly popular too because there are so many degenerate gamblers. Soccer is so fucking gay.

Imagine paying hundreds of dollars to watch a 0-0 tie. Nice choreographed songs, pussies.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
It's partly popular too because there are so many degenerate gamblers. Soccer is so fucking gay.

Imagine paying hundreds of dollars to watch a 0-0 tie. Nice choreographed songs, pussies.
Lol, twice right stlaker. I wish every game would go to pens for a win instead of ending in draws, and the songs are indeed gay, albeit funny sometimes, but the biggest problem is the diving. Blatant dives should get straight red cards.

G

Lol, twice right atalker. I wish every game would go to pens for a win instead of ending in draws, and the songs are indeed gay, albeit funny sometimes, but the biggest problem is the diving. Blatant dives should get straight red cards.
I like the World Cup because it's high stakes and playing for pride. Raw emotion and all that. The south America qualifiers are one of the best formats in sports, I think. That Neymar and Ronaldo guys seem like huge fags. I can never get really into it.