Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
We don't give a thit about Dan'th honor, he hath a little barely lithtend to podcatht that maketh me laugh when it stayth forum focuthed. I'm pretty thure from thpeaking to him he ithn't mentally and ill and thinking he'th the nekthktht Rogan, he'th jutht adding content. I enjoy going on and laughing, tho you don't like me that won't impact me in the leatht. I'm enjoying me life, I'm half expothed here, I could be fully expothed and nothing will change due to you. You on the other hand are likely a lother that can only focuth on a few people here becauthe you enjoy that. Keep it up, whatever maketh you laugh ith cool with me.
You sound like you got extra chromosomes in your mouth, little retarded child.

G

Hmmmm

Screenshot_20220609-131226_Chrome.jpg

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Whats going on in this thread, I missed how this all started. Someone catch me up, there was too much activity this week for me to follow

Dan and Patreeky had a really homosexually charged "fight" that was really gay, and by gay I mean like two guys who are sexually attracted to each other. Like two tops fighting over which of them is going to be the bottom.

Patreeky apologized to Dan via PM the next morning "hey I'm just trying to have fun here, hope you aren't taking this seriously, have a good sunday" but was still being a cunt to him publicly, so Dan posted the groveling PM in response. Turns out, practically every member of the alliance has been secretly smoothing things over with Dan behind the scenes, and he's got more groveling PMs to expose.

Some people think Dan's being a rat bastard by posting these private convos, others (like me) live for the drama.