Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
These are all very real. Lot of people trying to cover their tracks. If you sent me anything gay, just know I still have it and will drop it when I see fit.
you can disregard that message I sent you last month about the baby oil ass cheek massage, that was meant for someone else here (Wormkiller)

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Jesus Christ already, big deal a few people become friends around a hobby, it's OK. Not everybody needs to play the gloomy, disaffected rebel that hates both the left and right and the active and passive members in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have spent weeks hurling insults and I'm beginning to think a few posters are "friends" of Pat not just brooding emo typs like @ChildSpitTake or @NoBaconEggCheese. Sue me if I'm wrong, but the forum is funnier when the focus is on the targets that it was created for, at least IMO. Now have at me, the fat, boomer, illiterate with the fat kids, who at least isn't broke like some of my biggest fans are lol.
This retard is always on standby to spread his cheeks for daddy Dan's honor.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Jesus Christ already, big deal a few people become friends around a hobby, it's OK. Not everybody needs to play the gloomy, disaffected rebel that hates both the left and right and the active and passive members in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have spent weeks hurling insults and I'm beginning to think a few posters are "friends" of Pat not just brooding emo typs like @ChildSpitTake or @NoBaconEggCheese. Sue me if I'm wrong, but the forum is funnier when the focus is on the targets that it was created for, at least IMO. Now have at me, the fat, boomer, illiterate with the fat kids, who at least isn't broke like some of my biggest fans are lol.

View attachment 46799
My ribs will never recover

G

🤣🤣🤣🤣

G

If people are interested please join us in the David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread. It’s the only sane place left on the forum.

[URL]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/david-lynch%E2%80%99s-daily-weather-report-and-number-of-the-day-thread.14069/page-32#post-353040[/URL]

:lynch_lg:

G

This retard is always on standby to spread his cheeks for daddy Dan's honor.
I don't give a shit about Dan's honor, he has a little barely listened to podcast that makes me laugh when it stays forum focused. I'm pretty sure from speaking to him he isn't mentally and ill and thinking he's the next Rogan, he's just adding content. I enjoy going on and laughing, so you don't like me that won't impact me in the least. I'm enjoying me life, I'm half exposed here, I could be fully exposed and nothing will change due to you. You on the other hand are likely a loser that can only focus on a few people here because you enjoy that. Keep it up, whatever makes you laugh is cool with me.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I don't give a shit about Dan's honor, he has a little barely listened to podcast that makes me laugh when it stays forum focused. I'm pretty sure from speaking to him he isn't mentally and ill and thinking he's the next Rogan, he's just adding content. I enjoy going on and laughing, so you don't like me that won't impact me in the least. I'm enjoying me life, I'm half exposed here, I could be fully exposed and nothing will change due to you. You on the other hand are likely a loser that can only focus on a few people here because you enjoy that. Keep it up, whatever makes you laugh is cool with me.
Tell us again how you would vampire someone's career.

G

Don't make me post your DMs, bud.
Post them all Daddy Dan lol I simp for you because I want the "cache" of the 100 people who listen. How pathetic are these idiots. We've talked offline, you aren't seeking fame and fortune through a podcast for shitposters, but it seems that those that shitpost at others here feel left out at not being able to even be "forum famous". How fucking pathetic are they. Post their DMs I need to laugh.

G

Post them all Daddy Dan
tenor.png

Confirmed.

HR@PaneraBread

Kiss semen, loser!
We don't give a thit about Dan'th honor, he hath a little barely lithtend to podcatht that maketh me laugh when it stayth forum focuthed. I'm pretty thure from thpeaking to him he ithn't mentally and ill and thinking he'th the nekthktht Rogan, he'th jutht adding content. I enjoy going on and laughing, tho you don't like me that won't impact me in the leatht. I'm enjoying me life, I'm half expothed here, I could be fully expothed and nothing will change due to you. You on the other hand are likely a lother that can only focuth on a few people here becauthe you enjoy that. Keep it up, whatever maketh you laugh ith cool with me.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
We don't give a thit about Dan'th honor, he hath a little barely lithtend to podcatht that maketh me laugh when it stayth forum focuthed. I'm pretty thure from thpeaking to him he ithn't mentally and ill and thinking he'th the nekthktht Rogan, he'th jutht adding content. I enjoy going on and laughing, tho you don't like me that won't impact me in the leatht. I'm enjoying me life, I'm half expothed here, I could be fully expothed and nothing will change due to you. You on the other hand are likely a lother that can only focuth on a few people here becauthe you enjoy that. Keep it up, whatever maketh you laugh ith cool with me.

Potht them all daddy dan lol i thimp for you becauthe i want the "cathe" of the 100 people who lithten. How pathetic are thethe idiotth. We've talked offline, you aren't theeking fame and fortune through a podcatht for thhitpothterth, but it theemth that thothe that thhitpotht at otherth here feel left out at not being able to even be "forum famouth". How fucking pathetic are they. Potht their dmth i need to laugh.