Official "Embarrassing PM's sent to Dan" thread.

G

*****Please do not post or rib anyone else's post in this thread without at least ribbing the OP first. Thank you****

Word has it that Dan recently wrapped up his deep cover operation and has plans to expose all embarrassing DM's sent to him.

You should get a head of this and post yours first.

Here are some examples..
IMG_20220609_162719.jpg

IMG_20220609_171104.jpg

IMG_20220609_154217.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.28.02 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Is this real? Are dudes here really sliding into each other’s DMs like a high school girlfriend to talk about their feelings? Fuckin oof

I'm finally at the Gay Vito subplot in my Sopranos rewatch, this is 100% the most underrated scene in the whole damn show:

Christopher and Paulie both manage to steal the scene. Paulie's absolute fury vs. Chrissy's shit-eating attitude. Then the joke that only Patsy laughs at. Just watch Chrissy's cat-that-ate-the-canary smirk whenever he's in frame.

G

Jesus Christ already, big deal a few people become friends around a hobby, it's OK. Not everybody needs to play the gloomy, disaffected rebel that hates both the left and right and the active and passive members in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have spent weeks hurling insults and I'm beginning to think a few posters are "friends" of Pat not just brooding emo typs like @ChildSpitTake or @NoBaconEggCheese. Sue me if I'm wrong, but the forum is funnier when the focus is on the targets that it was created for, at least IMO. Now have at me, the fat, boomer, illiterate with the fat kids, who at least isn't broke like some of my biggest fans are lol.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Jesus Christ already, big deal a few people become friends around a hobby, it's OK. Not everybody needs to play the gloomy, disaffected rebel that hates both the left and right and the active and passive members in lit crit. Grow up, we literally have spent weeks hurling insults and I'm beginning to think a few posters are "friends" of Pat not just brooding emo typs like @ChildSpitTake or @NoBaconEggCheese. Sue me if I'm wrong, but the forum is funnier when the focus is on the targets that it was created for, at least IMO. Now have at me, the fat, boomer, illiterate with the fat kids, who at least isn't broke like some of my biggest fans are lol.

i4dXOwxGkgP_ijVTAmB7OQ_r.jpg