Of course Pat got ripped off

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
PCJ was an avid watch collector, so Patrick pettily decided he too would be a watch guy. Motorcycles, guns, baseball jerseys, and watches. All the consumer products we associate with masculinity, buy this to feel like a bigger man.

You know what I have? An extra $300, a cell phone that tells me the time, and two naked ass wrists.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
PCJ was an avid watch collector, so Patrick pettily decided he too would be a watch guy. Motorcycles, guns, baseball jerseys, and watches. All the consumer products we associate with masculinity, buy this to feel like a bigger man.

You know what I have? An extra $300, a cell phone that tells me the time, and two naked ass wrists.
he also got those larpping big ass survival combat knife in the unboxing videos

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I feel the opposite, but I'm also basically an honorary boomer and just kind of instinctively hate anything "smart". At the end of the day it's just a fashion accessory/status symbol unless you're a horology autist. I wonder if pat pretends to be knowledgeable about horology, wouldn't surprise me.

I'm pretty keen on Whorology

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Of course the other alternative is that the salesman told him that so he could get the fat American oik in a baseball cap out of the shop asap
It’s like when Oprah was told she can’t afford that in Switzerland or where ever the fuck. Tons of fat oafs come in and look at stuff, and are politely shooed away so the store doesn’t look trashy. 99% of the time they are right, like Rick. Oprah was the one time it didn’t work. Of course Rick doesn’t understand this because he’s a handsome and fit boy. Who wouldn’t want him in their stores?

G

It’s like when Oprah was told she can’t afford that in Switzerland or where ever the fuck. Tons of fat oafs come in and look at stuff, and are politely shooed away so the store doesn’t look trashy. 99% of the time they are right, like Rick. Oprah was the one time it didn’t work. Of course Rick doesn’t understand this because he’s a handsome and fit boy. Who wouldn’t want him in their stores?
Exactly. The type of person who buys an expensive watch is exactly the same kind of person who would see a portly yobbo like Fat in a shop and immediately change their mind about the watch just on the off chance that someone like him would buy it too. I wasn't even joking. Alarm bells would go off in the salesperson's head as soon as he waddled in. "Get this poor fat piece of shit out of here right now" their inner voice would say, "his presence in here could cost me my next commission."

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I was going to say maybe the guy thought Rick was a mark. He is, but just looking at him you can tell he's not the kind of mark thats gonna drop 16k on a watch. He won't even drop 1600.
he took selfies with drool on his face and dirt in his wifes clothing. he probably had ketchup in his hair from downing pizza and spaghetti in italy

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
i never really got into watches . my father always talked about them and would buy/wear/sell different 1s throughout the years. I wouldn't mind a nice retro style pocketwatch but I dont like wearing shit on my wrists.

I hope pat brags a bit more on twitter and maybe those gentlemen who borrowed his phone can also borrow that watch.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
he took selfies with drool on his face and dirt in his wifes clothing. he probably had ketchup in his hair from downing pizza and spaghetti in italy

be42fd68-a929-4f83-aea8-8c976d4ad2b7_text.gif