Of course Pat got ripped off

I feel the opposite, but I'm also basically an honorary boomer and just kind of instinctively hate anything "smart". At the end of the day it's just a fashion accessory/status symbol unless you're a horology autist. I wonder if pat pretends to be knowledgeable about horology, wouldn't surprise me.

Archie Luxury looks like he’s broadcasting from a bathroom stall.

I feel the opposite, but I'm also basically an honorary boomer and just kind of instinctively hate anything "smart". At the end of the day it's just a fashion accessory/status symbol unless you're a horology autist. I wonder if pat pretends to be knowledgeable about horology, wouldn't surprise me.

Pat would 100% tell you why his watch is better than a Rolex. His insecurities are off the charts.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Pat would 100% tell you why his watch is better than a Rolex. His insecurities are off the charts.
My cousin got one from his mother in law who's some sort of ranking member of the ching chong chinese gvt, no idea what she does 'cause I don't speaky & neither does she...first thing my Dad does is go up to my other cousin & go "How about that Rolex?" what a prick haha

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Melodramatic lying faggot as usual. I don't care if it's in Venice, Barcelona, Paris or Prague most commercially available mens' Tag Heuers (1.7 spelled it wrong) start at between 1 to 2 grand $.
Yeah I glossed over that but it's just another lie from the guy who pretends to know everything. There are some Tag models that cost that and more but it's the higher end of their regular range and they certainly don't start at $16k.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Having a nice watch is cool but it’s like having a nice tailored suit, there’s levels to it and even if you don’t care about that sort of thing, it’s hard not to feel shame when someone with a much nicer brand or fit turns up and looks down on yours.

It’s not even all about money, people can have super expensive suits but if they don’t button the top up because it’s not tailored properly, you look like a retard.

Nobody would care what watch you wear unless you bring it up and talk about it’s price tag like Pat. He clearly thinks a 300 dollar watch is a humble flex.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
That looks awful. The non-symmetrical design of the internals makes it look like it's trying to draw a dragon or something. The hands are absolutely autismal. A 13-year-old Monster Energy chugger's idea of a cool watch.

Who the fuck still wears a watch besides boomers? Maybe I can see if you have a nice one (which he doesn't) and wear it to a function or something, but every day?
My phone broke recently and I had to buy a watch to keep time. Just bought a $50 dollar one at my local jewellers' with a simple, sleek design. It is nice to wear once you got one.

G

Yeah I glossed over that but it's just another lie from the guy who pretends to know everything. There are some Tag models that cost that and more but it's the higher end of their regular range and they certainly don't start at $16k.
Of course the other alternative is that the salesman told him that so he could get the fat American oik in a baseball cap out of the shop asap