Of course Pat got ripped off

G

Why did he *need* a watch on vacation? He carries his phone everywhere and he's always on Twitter so what was the need there?

I bet he bought the Festina because to him it sounded exotic/expensive/whatever. He's like the rube dad in Christmas Story thinking Fragile was some expensive Italian brand.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Why did he *need* a watch on vacation? He carries his phone everywhere and he's always on Twitter so what was the need there?

I bet he bought the Festina because to him it sounded exotic/expensive/whatever. He's like the rube dad in Christmas Story thinking Fragile was some expensive Italian brand.
That sums it up. He thought he was buying a nice italian watch but the movement inside is a common Japanese miyota movement used in cheaper brands. He would have been better off with a gshock. Plus they are more accurate than even most of those expensive brands like rolex and such. If you are trying to flex with a watch, you will need to spend a lot more than $300 to even get someones attention that knows watches.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
That’s an excellent point, especially in Europe. Two sweaty, fat slobs in superhero-themed shirts loudly oinking about how overpriced everything is doesn’t scream potential sale.
A few years ago I was walking along the river right outside the Eiffel Tower and saw 20 or 30 people circled around a guy who sounded like he was doing some sort of magic trick or stunt. I walked up to see what was going on.

As I’m walking up some American woman yell out “I think it’s that one!” and throws $20 down on a table. The guy lifts up a card and says “no, no, sorry!” and takes the $20. She was completely oblivious to the fact she was playing 3 card Monty.

I refuse to believe Pat didn’t get pickpocketed by some gypsy when he was in Paris. You have to think a fat guy in a Captain America tshirt and Green Bay Packers hat is a while whale for those shifty fuckers.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
gravestone.jpg

Sputnik

Females arent funny
I once got shunned by a group of shines when working retail, they wouldn't deal with me because my watch wasn't as "fly" as my coworkers. He had some nogged out silver and gold Invicta and I had a lowly Garmin Fenix. Cost is nothing to these (Pat included) people, he just doesn't wanna look like a poor retard. Pat why are you so bad at everything?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I once got shunned by a group of shines when working retail, they wouldn't deal with me because my watch wasn't as "fly" as my coworkers. He had some nogged out silver and gold Invicta and I had a lowly Garmin Fenix. Cost is nothing to these (Pat included) people, he just doesn't wanna look like a poor retard. Pat why are you so bad at everything?
Invictas are gross. Id rather have the garmin.

Just hilarious that he thought this was a substitute for a Tag then overpays by 200%.

or just get a 10$ casio the terrorist use for bombs if you really need to tell time, classic shit
That's literally my stance, I have a shitty casio children's watch I use for work and a stainless $30 casio i use for day to day. Tells the time as good as anything else and looking like you don't give a shit about watches is better than letting the world know all you could afford is a few hundred dollars.