• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

G

Keep calling him names Pat, you fucking child
View attachment 89306
Our "first interaction" was you falling for a stlaker impersonating me on your website contact form

He doesn't even see that 99% of people have no fucking clue about anything involving Rick Johnson and his merry band of stlakers. Someone gets a fake contact form response, they contact Rick, and Rick immediately flies off the handle at them. Obscura is telling him that his "first interaction" was probably Pat being a cunt to him. He's too stupid to see that when you're a piece of shit to everyone you encounter, everyone is going to treat you accordingly.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
It was one onf those twitter threads when they say 1/3 to let you know 2 more are coming. I had to re read it because i had the same thought.
1673987639657.png

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
View attachment 89309

Since I last checked their Patreon about a month ago, friend of the brothermen Obscura has gained 21 more patrons, all of which are at the premium $14.50 a month tier, increasing their yearly take by $3.6k. Being against Patrick's lies isn't just good morals, it's also good business!
Plus you save coin if you purchase a one-year membership. Think about it. There’s you, enjoying a quality podcast with a little bit of extra pocket-money.

Lil’ bit.