Obscura: True Crime Podcast is doing an episode on SFWA’s pedophilia - Paul Weimar mentioned

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat tells dumb joke, gets dunked on
C97045D5-976B-497F-ADA0-CB2F0D7F23F4.jpeg

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
Manic? High? Drunk? All three? This is why he always loses. He has no self control.

He's every retarded mooncricket on "The First 48" who doesn't lawyer up in the interrogation room.

He's every retarded animal on jail/prison documentaries who has to be restrained in a spaz chair with a spit-mask.
Pats dumb enough to talk to police without a lawyer because he genuinely believes he can convince them to let him go

Pats dumb enough to talk to police without a lawyer because he genuinely believes he can convince them to let him go
That audio his frightened neighbor provided of him waking up the entire block with his psychotic episode was perfect. He's definitely on a tard wrangler, frequent flyer list with Milwaukee PD. If he's been stupid enough to be menacing toward his neighbors and they've reported it to the police, then it's even worse for him.

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
That audio his frightened neighbor provided of him waking up the entire block with his psychotic episode was perfect. He's definitely on a tard wrangler, frequent flyer list with Milwaukee PD. If he's been stupid enough to be menacing toward his neighbors and they've reported it to the police, then it's even worse for him.
Also no wonder they kicked his door in for the first swattings, he has a history of violent domestic abuse, of course they would take it seriously

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Also no wonder they kicked his door in for the first swattings, he has a history of violent domestic abuse, of course they would take it seriously
I wonder if his guns aren’t even in his name and they’re actually Niki’s. He has a record as it is. Wonder if that is mentioned in the divorce papers because we know police were involved with a situation where he threatened to kill people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Never fear, there is a script that automatically reports calls to 2611 and 2613
He’s def gonna do something, he just said “13 times and counting” about Swatting which really sounds like he’s doing it and slipped up. To throw in “and counting” is proof he’s doing it because it’s his go-to when he needs attention or to distract.

I already think he’s gonna do it this weekend when he’s at his con so he can say he wasn’t home. Now with this coming that next swat could be in the next 24 hours.

NigelCumia

Piggy now says he’s either and idiot or a criminal and doesn’t deserve an interview on his arrest. He says Justin is setting himself up for an interview so I guess hes going to list him as a criminal responsible for everything piggy claims has happened to him. View attachment 89305
After disagreeing on twitter Pat is now claiming Justin retroactively swatted him. I can't for the life of me understand why his lawsuit went nowhere.