O&A AND Rockstar

bantadant

Fantastic Man
soon he'll be using those imitation golden buns for male prostitution... so he'll be unironically making ends meet, to make ends meet.

c'mon now! we have fun here
As a bald, broke jew manlet he should probably just transition already. It's his best chance to make shekels. Plus if he gets bolt ons then there's a good chance Nana will come calling again

As a bald, broke jew manlet he should probably just transition already. It's his best chance to make shekels. Plus if he gets bolt ons then there's a good chance Nana will come calling again
you're right but he needs to do it quick, while wackbag will still pay for the funbags & his schmeckle to be chopped.
Those guys would probably buy it too!
@BenDovid comment

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_0601.png

My diabolical scheme is going according to plan. My podcast will soon be the biggest in the world and I will exact my revenge on Joe Derosa for not retweeting Pancake House even though I’m responsible for his career. Muhahahahaha muahahahhaha!

My diabolical scheme is going according to plan.

I mean, it sorta is.

It was difficult to sit in the same room with them all day after day. After Opie fired Derek for not liking his YouTube content, I didn't want to sit in studio anymore and help these people. Sam was pretty hungry to be close to a microphone.

"Boy, people would fucking HATE it if Sam was in there all day."

And so it was decided. I claimed I needed a break and was "burnt-out" from the position. In reality I just wanted the show to suffer as much as I thought it could. I think it did.

Now Opie is Facebooking to a dozen or so people, while Anthony fails to show on his own paywalled podcast. Norton is equals with Sam Fucking Roberts. Travis works for Sam. Erik works for Anthony.

This is absolutely lovely to me, so yeah.