O&A AND Rockstar

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
1695284399899.gif

DMAN

NYC Mayor
For weeks The DMAN has been saying, that he too was once one of those assholes who defended Danny. Because he was a good cog in the fiery flame patterned machine, at a time when the show needed it. He was the reliable adult intern. Thank you for that Danny.

But unfortunately, The DMAN figured out for himself what everyone else figures out about you, Danny. You're a theatrical, dramatic, impossible cocksucker about everything. No matter what skill you hone, none of your "talents" make up for your being an insufferable faggot.

It's almost unbelievable, the story you keep retelling about how you tried to get some hole fired. Which first off, is already busting Lazlow's balls for no reason, when he did you the ultimate favor. You kept pushing it, to where Lazlow got sick of you too.

You always go for revenge on everyone. HE'S A PEDOPHILE!!! HE DIDN'T TAKE ME OUT FOR DINNER!!! Forget what you even said about Lazlow because it was such a "who gives a shit" Gotcha.

But that's what you do best, Danny. You tell us something gay, thinking it's a truth bomb. When it reality, just makes you look like a pathetic sheltered rat tattle tale.

Why do you have so many revenge plots, Danny? When did you reprogram yourself to say shit like "my guy" and all the gay meme speak? You argue like a sassy office lady redditor.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
And then his excuse is “well X person was out to get me or hated me” like why do you think that is
“If you meet one deranged spiteful midget asshole who happens to be bald then it’s them but if you meet a 1,000 deranged spiteful midget assholes who happen to be bald then you’re the deranged spiteful midget asshole who happens to be bald.”

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Not only that but his Rockstar job was taking screenshots.
Pose a model, go to free cam, prnt scrn, that's it.
Imagine throwing that away. For what? Because you can't suppress your jew instincts to be insufferable for more than 10 seconds at a time?

One day at the Rockstar cantina:

"Hey, Danny, we were just discussing: Coke or Pepsi?"

" OH GOD YOU DUMB BITCHES ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT! LIKE YOU'D KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT! DO ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES EVEN HAVE TASTEBUDS? MORONS, I WORKED AT ONA AS THE MOST IMPORTANT PRODUCER. EVERYONE THERE WAS JUST AS STUPID AND WORTHLESS AS YOU ALL, TOO. I MADE $64,500 A YEAR. WHAT DO YOU LOSERS MAKE?? KEEP WONDERING ABOUT ME. JEALOUS. RENT FREE."

FingerofGod

Not only that but his Rockstar job was taking screenshots.
Pose a model, go to free cam, prnt scrn, that's it.
Imagine throwing that away. For what? Because you can't suppress your jew instincts to be insufferable for more than 10 seconds at a time?

One day at the Rockstar cantina:

"Hey, Danny, we were just discussing: Coke or Pepsi?"

" OH GOD YOU DUMB BITCHES ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT! LIKE YOU'D KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT! DO ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES EVEN HAVE TASTEBUDS? MORONS, I WORKED AT ONA AS THE MOST IMPORTANT PRODUCER. EVERYONE THERE WAS JUST AS STUPID AND WORTHLESS AS YOU ALL, TOO. I MADE $64,500 A YEAR. WHAT DO YOU LOSERS MAKE?? KEEP WONDERING ABOUT ME. JEALOUS. RENT FREE."
I wouldn’t expect a civilian to know this, but you actually have to press both prnt scrn and the windows key at the same time. Almost impossible job for a kike midget with little T Rex arms.

I wouldn’t expect a civilian to know this, but you actually have to press both prnt scrn and the windows key at the same time. Almost impossible job for a kike midget with little T Rex arms.

By all means, open up a game, and take marketing level stills for release and post them here. I'd love to see them! Probably as good as all the listener made production I had to filter through! Better yet, clip a trailer together! You could probably do it for a living without even trying!

FingerofGod

By all means, open up a game, and take marketing level stills for release and post them here. I'd love to see them! Probably as good as all the listener made production I had to filter through! Better yet, clip a trailer together! You could probably do it for a living without even trying!
Here’s a screenshot from a game I’m working on called Faggot.

Attachments

• B4A32446-E739-4DB8-8741-E680E1D47812.jpeg
    B4A32446-E739-4DB8-8741-E680E1D47812.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 62

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
dead dad dead dad dead dad dead dad
nut house nut house
nut house nut house
Kikeeeeeee its a kikeeeeeeee
ohhhhh its a kikeeeeeeeeee