"NY state is a nightmare to live in"

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
None of it makes any sense. Why did he pick Greenville even? His sister lives in Myrtle Beach and KtC is in Hilton Head, he is hours away from them. The smart thing would have been to rent an apartment there to gauge if he really wanted to relocate there at all. If he ever ends up down there he will be miserable without his dwindling crew of ball washers. I guess nothing involving Nana ever makes any sense. Does he truly think Gavin is going to uproot his family to tag after him?
I shouldn't waste my time :colin_sm:about it.

None of it makes any sense. Why did he pick Greenville even? His sister lives in Myrtle Beach and KtC is in Hilton Head, he is hours away from them. The smart thing would have been to rent an apartment there to gauge if he really wanted to relocate there at all. If he ever ends up down there he will be miserable without his dwindling crew of ball washers. I guess nothing involving Nana ever makes any sense. Does he truly think Gavin is going to uproot his family to tag after him?
I shouldn't waste my time :colin_sm:about it.
"I don't fucking care!" Andy angrily hissed. "You're the fucking realtor, just pick a fucking place! Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Greenville, what's the fucking difference?" he annoyedly screeched. "It's a tiny state anyway! Why must I always be bothered with these little details? Why is everyone always fucking breaking my balls about shit? I HAVE PEOPLE THAT HANDLE THIS SHIT!" he furiously lisped. "I just want to be left alone and do some guy shit and have some fun!" he mincingly whined.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
"I don't fucking care!" Andy angrily hissed. "You're the fucking realtor, just pick a fucking place! Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Greenville, what's the fucking difference?" he annoyedly screeched. "It's a tiny state anyway! Why must I always be bothered with these little details? Why is everyone always fucking breaking my balls about shit? I HAVE PEOPLE THAT HANDLE THIS SHIT!" he furiously lisped. "I just want to be left alone and do some guy shit and have some fun!" he mincingly whined.
Hahaha holeee fucking ribs. Because that is exactly how I imagine him sounding and acting.

This has always annoyed me about Anthony. The guy lives the most care free life imaginable but acts like he’s stressed out 24/7 or never has time for fun shit. When is he NOT fucking off all responsibilities?
Nana is as addicted to his depraved, slovenly, responsibility-free Peter Pan lifestyle as surely as he's addicted to tweeting and alcohol. Anything that intrudes on his little bubble of faggotry is too much for the beer-drenched fruit to bear. His "girlfriend" asks him to refrain from screaming "cunt" at four o'clock on a weekday morning? She's a monster, sent from hell to torture him.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

Thank you for this! I’ve missed the escapades of Andy Espresso!

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I think we all have. He was so much more flamboyant than boring old Anthony Cumia is. Plain old Nana is just crude and gross, but Andy was sassy.
Andy Espresso > Nana
IMG_7273.jpegIMG_9362.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Nana is as addicted to his depraved, slovenly, responsibility-free Peter Pan lifestyle as surely as he's addicted to tweeting and alcohol. Anything that intrudes on his little bubble of faggotry is too much for the beer-drenched fruit to bear. His "girlfriend" asks him to refrain from screaming "cunt" at four o'clock on a weekday morning? She's a monster, sent from hell to torture him.
That is really such a great example of his delusions and how far he’s fallen. I’m sure no matter how much Missy knew of Nana she expected him to be stunted but not “4am, playing video games, teenager yelling at mom” stunted. It would be sad if he wasn’t a horrific pedophile. This to me is very important in Anthonys pshycology because he does the same thing with every girlfriend, using Melissa? Melinda? (The one who wasn’t lobster girl) as an example:

So they sleep together on the first date. Ant gives her a 24 hour anniversary card. He brandishes his gun at a guy hitting on her. Any woman thinks “Wow. This guy is charming. He’s not just using me for sex, he loves me! And he’s so masculine and protective!”

And according to her it only took a month for dating Anthony to turn into endless days (and sleepless ni-i-ights!) of xanax and drinking while watching crime shows and old TV reruns. And cheating. And being impotent. I know hindsight is 20/20 but seriously. You listen to this guy on the radio, go on a date with him and think “he’s so different off air!” and then it turns out he’s actually WORSE. The first week was just a giant manipulation so you can remember the very short “good times” while the next however long you’re with him you’re basically being used as a prop for his masculinity.

I’m rambling but the thing I always ask myself about guys like Anthony…what exactly is he dating women for? He doesn’t seem to like them at all. He hates older women but also hates younger women, only finding the latter attractive. His lifestyle is completely incompatible with any woman no matter the age. He seems to just fucking despise them and I can’t imagine pussy justifies that.

This is it exactly. Andy is a hooting, giggling queen, and Nana is a grumpy old drunken closet case.

…what exactly is he dating women for?
To convince his peers, pals, and lackey (and probably even himself, too) that he is a staunchly heterosexual man who loves heterosexual sex with heterosexual women. Having a "girlfriend" "proves" he is straight, as why would he "put up with her shit" if he wasn't? We know the answer: because he dreads being outed as a fag, and proving his father right.

I assume that she feels it's worth it to shove a rubber egg up Nana's ass two or three times a year in exchange for free everything. She saw an opportunity to score a free house, and she grabbed it. A real couple would be furiously arguing about living apart and etc., but they seem quite happy with their current arrangement. It all reeks of a homo-beard relationship.

And what does he do when he's down there? Immediately shuts himself away from the icky 30yo guuurlfriend and games all weekend with his loser friends of course!
"You're here for the first time in months, and all you want to do is play video games? Don't you want to fuck me?"

Andy imperceptibly shuddered in revulsion. "Is that all you ever think about?" he lispingly hissed. "I came down here to relax! Why is it ALWAYS a problem when I just want to do some guy stuff for a night?" he whiningly whined.

"Andy, there's no reason why you can't stay down here for good. You can easily do your shitty joke of a podcast from here. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you had some sort of hidden secret you were trying to keep from me."

Andy's stomach dropped in terror, reminding him of how he felt when his father caught him sashaying around in front of a mirror while wearing mommy's pretty red shoes. Did she know he was secretly in love with two men? "I...I...I don't have any secrets!" he unconvincingly sputtered. "I mean, other than liking them young, of course. Girls, I mean. Everyone knows I love young, young pussy, as I am a ramrod straight heterosexual man!" he anxiously lisped. Andy began nervously gnawing on the neck of his beer bottle as he fidgeted in discomfort. "What more does this cunt want from me?" he concernedly mused. "I came down here just to shut her up, and now she's just breaking me fucking balls again! AAARRRGH! I HATE girls SO MUCH!".

"
Yeah, so you say. But I'm thirty years younger than you, and you haven't fucked me in a solid four years now. I'm down here, trying to get your studio built and getting your roof fixed and getting the mold remediated and all I have is that vibrating egg you stick your cock in, and I'm dying for some real, hetero sex!" his beard shrilly bitched. "And now you come down here, pound eleven beers, then shut yourself in a dark room so you can scream "SISTER'S CUNT" over and over all night? What the fuck, Andy? I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with you."

Andy's heart began to palpitate. Deep down, he wanted to tell her, he wanted to say it out loud..."because I'm a FAG!!!" but, of course, he couldn't, as that would mean his father was always right about him all along. "Look, it's just these heart pills they have me on, it fucks with my blood pressure. I could probably get a note from my doctor. I promise, tomorrow night we'll fool around, just let me get a few dozen more beers in me first" he simped.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'd bet money he's afraid of the South. I think he had this mental image of it being filled with people who would appreciate guinea garbage like him for being Republican, and maybe took a few visits before realizing how out of place and how he should have thought about it harder. I think he knows he'd be relatively ostracized down South for his flaming tendencies.
He strikes me as one of those idiots who thinks everyone thinks he's cool because he's from New Yawk, when in reality they see him with mild to moderate annoyance for being the millionth person who ventured outside NYC and can't believe it isn't exactly like NYC and have everything they have at home

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I think he genuinely thought they'd accept him with open arms just because he votes red, even though he has zero things in common with them besides that.

AntH isn't conservative by any metric. He's not religious, nor a family man, nor a community man, or even worthy of the title "man" at all. He's a self-admitted recluse whose hobbies are childish and insular. Video games, poker and karaoke instead of fishing, hunting and doing handiwork. He's a vulgar, degenerate woman-beating substance abuser whose every fiber screams "urban white trash".

He has no fundamental objections to gays, trannies, drugs, government overreach, mass corporatization, taxation, mass immigration, illegal immigration, Green policies, or anything else a classic conservative :image_9250: would probably oppose; except when they happen to inconvenience Nana personally, then they're the worst things in the world suddenly.

The only attributes that even remotely qualify Tranth as right-wing are his infantile toying with firearms, and his visceral hatred of F/Ns. Both of which just make him look like the most cartoonish stereotype of a Republican a deranged leftist could come up with. If anything, those seem like traits that would only make a respectable conservative want to disassociate himself from this pockmarked degenerate.

Can you even imagine Nana at some country club or something, trying to rub shoulders with the local business owners and stuff? What the fuck would they even talk about?
Like most long Islanders he's just a liberal who happens to be racist