"NY state is a nightmare to live in"

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
LOL dream home gone.png

Quick Google search shows he sold the house in July 2021 yet he's still holed up in a NY hotel, refusing to leave the state more than 2 years later.

You would still be living in that dream home of yours if only you had behaved, Nana.

:image_9253_lg:

Last edited:
It's one excuse after another with Nana. The new house isn't finished, the studio isn't ready, the roof is leaking. Fact is, Nana is full of shit, and he'll never leave NY, no matter what he says to the contrary. Nana isn't Rogan, and he's never turning his crap-shack in Greenville into a new F-list "comedy mothership". If he leaves NY, he'll never see Gavin, Geno or the rest of his slovenly crew again, and he's just not prepared to admit it's all over and hibernate in SC until his barely-acknowledged death.

It is 100% fact that Nana is still kicking around in NY because of the easy access to gay and trans sex workers. He won’t be able to be fed as easily in SC. That and he’ll have to live with an icky girl.
I'd bet money he's afraid of the South. I think he had this mental image of it being filled with people who would appreciate guinea garbage like him for being Republican, and maybe took a few visits before realizing how out of place and how he should have thought about it harder. I think he knows he'd be relatively ostracized down South for his flaming tendencies.

G

It's one excuse after another with Nana. The new house isn't finished, the studio isn't ready, the roof is leaking. Fact is, Nana is full of shit, and he'll never leave NY, no matter what he says to the contrary. Nana isn't Rogan, and he's never turning his crap-shack in Greenville into a new F-list "comedy mothership". If he leaves NY, he'll never see Gavin, Geno or the rest of his slovenly crew again, and he's just not prepared to admit it's all over and hibernate in SC until his barely-acknowledged death.
He really should give it all up and take his seat in obscurity

I'd bet money he's afraid of the South. I think he had this mental image of it being filled with people who would appreciate guinea garbage like him for being Republican, and maybe took a few visits before realizing how out of place and how he should have thought about it harder. I think he knows he'd be relatively ostracized down South for his flaming tendencies.
The ol' gal was out with his sister, fourteen beers in, and got all caught up in the glow of being in a modestly populated small city full of white people, and drunkenly decided he wanted to spend the rest of his life there. So, Nana being Nana and all, he immediately gave a realtor and a contractor all his money, then returned home to his hovel and forgot all about it. And now he's coming up with any cockamamie scheme he can to avoid actually moving there, as he knows it was a massive, stupid mistake.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
I miss
Besides for Orange County as a boy with his dad and bawwwston with opie nana has lived on LI his whole life. The Cumias are pure long island garbage through and through can't be separated he might get frightened leaving at his age.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Wait he's in an NYC apartment? If he hates NY so much why didn't he get an apartment near where his downgraded wop condo was being "built".
Nothing about this makes any sense. But trying to rationalize Anthony's decision making is a fool's errand at best and breaking the laws of reality at worst. Anthony lives in a different world and mental state than the rest of normal society. Teams of scientists and top minds would be needed to properly analyze the barely functioning alcohol rotted brain of this Corsican Ghoul.

Moving for most people takes a week or two once you have sold one house and bought the other. A small move like a kid to a dorm room takes a few hours at most. A millionaire (not anymore?) moving from one home to another should take zero time as a professional moving company should handle it. I personally only use Urban Moving Systems to move anything as the company is outstanding.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
He was WISHING that bottle was a nice juicy cock. When Nana is surrounded by men, certain deeply repressed urges come bubbling to the fore, and next thing you know, he's wildly sashaying and sucking on long necks.
There's another photo of one of his ballwashers (maybe the one holding the camera in the original post) taking a photo with a bottle in his mouth that looks so gay and embarrassing for a grown man that it makes me want to stop drinking. What's with these old 'mos? Always some faggy shit going on. If a friend of mine started sucking off a bottle as a "joke", I'd have to ask them to leave.