NY Biz owner in trouble!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
It does confirm that he isnt on the Anthony gravy train anymore. Remember when he used to gloat about all that free money he felt entitled to? I bet thats why you dont see ant and joe in family photos much anymore. Its awkward and I bet there is tension or joe always tries to corner him for money and ant is a pushover and he knows he will cave in from joe guilt trip/bullying him. " Gimmie fiddy cent."
tree fiddy
Joe is the cock-less monster

It does confirm that he isnt on the Anthony gravy train anymore. Remember when he used to gloat about all that free money he felt entitled to? I bet thats why you dont see ant and joe in family photos much anymore. Its awkward and I bet there is tension or joe always tries to corner him for money and ant is a pushover and he knows he will cave in from joe guilt trip/bullying him. " Gimmie fiddy cent."
That's why Joe is always so angry about "Joe Biden". It's not because of anything Biden did or didn't do, it's because his term coincides with a period of great uncertainty and anxiety for Joe. He's an old, unwell man who depends on his increasingly drunken and erratic washed-up little brother to subsidize his lifestyle, and the stress is getting to him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I have a feeling Joe fluffed those numbers up a bit. Most of his gigs are at the moose lodge and we have seen video of how few customers are there. Doesnt he only get a couple hundred bucks if that for most of his solo lip syncing show? We all know he isnt claiming his tips either.

HAHA HOLEE SHIT That would be the most Joe Cumia thing ever to try and stick it to Biden by not filing his taxes and receiving the return after he's already paid taxes all fucking year. The immigrant hate is also hilarious since he comes from an olive pickin guinea dago wop family that came over here as immigrants.
It's so funny, he hasn't been employed in so long he has no idea how the whole thing works.

G

someone should send a memo to IRS, titled: 'conspiracy to withhold taxes' or sumptin...just give them a heads up...full of kinds of screenshots.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
HAHA HOLEE SHIT That would be the most Joe Cumia thing ever to try and stick it to Biden by not filing his taxes and receiving the return after he's already paid taxes all fucking year. The immigrant hate is also hilarious since he comes from an olive pickin guinea dago wop family that came over here as immigrants.
and from my research the Cumias are all Sicilians Olive Niggers going all the way back to the old country

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
200.gif