NY Biz owner in trouble!

What happened to all those WELL PAYING Private gigs?

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 13.18.55.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Is this old man saying he makes less than $55,000 a year? That should humble anyone who should be cleaning up in the twilight years of their career. But this dumb cow goes and posts it on social media.
$55,000 give or take, plus $60,000 in RESIDUALS. @Gay Faggot. can we have some boomer math please? I’m gonna be hammered later and could use a good loff

LOL yeah Joe, become a "tax protestor", that's guaranteed to end well. It's so annoying when these blowhard fuckholes start carrying on like taxes are some new and sudden thing. Aside from the gayest aspects of presidential elections, Joe takes no interest in government or politics, then cries when he doesn't approve of how his "tax dollars" are being allocated.

Its only fair that he starts replenishing all that tax money he got free from unemployment. Especially when he wouldnt normally qualify for it. He was getting way more money than he gets from covering music. He got too comfortable.
Joe is a born taker. He takes and takes and takes and gives nothing of any merit back to society, then when he's tapped for his fair share he flips out like a child. People who work for a living are quite familiar with how taxes work, they're not a new thing Biden cooked up to rip Joe off. He's been sponging and mooching for so long he just plain forgot how it works.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Joe is a born taker. He takes and takes and takes and gives nothing of any merit back to society, then when he's tapped for his fair share he flips out like a child. People who work for a living are quite familiar with how taxes work, they're not a new thing Biden cooked up to rip Joe off. He's been sponging and mooching for so long he just plain forgot how it works.
It does confirm that he isnt on the Anthony gravy train anymore. Remember when he used to gloat about all that free money he felt entitled to? I bet thats why you dont see ant and joe in family photos much anymore. Its awkward and I bet there is tension or joe always tries to corner him for money and ant is a pushover and he knows he will cave in from joe guilt trip/bullying him. " Gimmie fiddy cent."