NPS Update- Friday and Sunday night shows this week

RobertMewler

Guess so. This is as of today:

View attachment 36921

A 28-year-old New Jersey man was sent to prison for up to 30 years for killing his 2-year-old son in a Bucks County crash after fleeing following his theft of $228 in electronic equipment from a Walmart, the county district attorney's office reports.

Oofah. Won't see him no more.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
A 28-year-old New Jersey man was sent to prison for up to 30 years for killing his 2-year-old son in a Bucks County crash after fleeing following his theft of $228 in electronic equipment from a Walmart, the county district attorney's office reports.

It was a Vizio sound bar! The fact that these reporters leave out such a crucial detail makes me so angry.

Journalism is dead.

G

I still laugh about Kuhn, but if you do a deep dive on him, there’s an article that has a cop describing how they brought him back to the scene and he saw his son was dead, at which point he released a guttural scream. That kinda haunts me.
Didn't he literally step over the kids body getting away? I can't even, he literally let his die over a shitty theft and left him there possibly alive to escape and then cried his addictions made him do it. It's literally not funny, but what else are we to do with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Didn't he literally step over the kids body getting away? I can't even, he literally let his die over a shitty theft and left him there possibly alive to escape and then cried his addictions made him do it. It's literally not funny, but what else are we to do with it?
He jumped over the body while running away