NPS Update- Friday and Sunday night shows this week

G

iu

G

how about some stream snipe dan, maybe you can start small with Geno biscuits with coonskin
I was gonna stream snipe Ethan Ralph and those idiots tonight, but these faggots are DMCA'ing anyone who does it. They're even trying to cancel old friend Porsalin.

I do plan on making stream sniping a thing very soon. Opie Radio would be a show we could absolutely take over.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I was gonna stream snipe Ethan Ralph and those idiots tonight, but these faggots are DMCA'ing anyone who does it. They're even trying to cancel old friend Porsalin.

I do plan on making stream sniping a thing very soon. Opie Radio would be a show we could absolutely take over.
like i said anyone on CP is the perfect target, i remember those gay ass niggers called a college, panera and a bicycle shop trying to get people into trouble, all they had to do to defense themselves was to show those new articles from 2014

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

Dude Ethan Ralph is so fucking boring, don't waste your time. Although it might curry favor with fat loser Null since he wants to suck Ralph's flaccid micropenis in anger