Now seems as good a time as ever to tell this full story.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
how much longer until they find my 200 new sock puppets?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 6.22.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 6.22.09 PM.png
    145 KB · Views: 55

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I thought the shit was awesome at first too, it had complete support from the brothermen. I've never seen anything crash so hard so fast
I remember some people poking fun at the idea and expressing doubts, but I doubt anyone genuinely wanted it to fail, genuinely. Pretty much everyone was on board with it in theory at least, just to have some loffs. Hell, I volunteered for his planned dirty foreigner episode which, probably thankfully, never materialized because we were justifiably right down at the bottom of the list of booking priorities.

I've seen some Kiwifags attribute the Somervillain's fall of grace to the rabid dog-eat-dog mechanics of the Deep Space Nine of the Internet, but that just isn't the case. The podcast lasted for what, over a year? Opposition seemed to grow gradually and erupted over the last week or so. Let's not forget that Die Allianz was still sending conciliatory PMs to Dan like a month ago, or that the guy who pulled the trigger on him was a guest in the very first fucking episode. These guys did not go deep wit da hate from the get go.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I remember some people poking fun at the idea and expressing doubts, but I doubt anyone genuinely wanted it to fail, genuinely. Pretty much everyone was on board with it in theory at least, just to have some loffs. Hell, I volunteered for his planned dirty foreigner episode which, probably thankfully, never materialized because we were justifiably right down at the bottom of the list of booking priorities.

I've seen some Kiwifags attribute the Somervillain's fall of grace to the rabid dog-eat-dog mechanics of the Deep Space Nine of the Internet, but that just isn't the case. The podcast lasted for what, over a year? Opposition seemed to grow gradually and erupted over the last week or so. Let's not forget that Die Allianz was still sending conciliatory PMs to Dan like a month ago, or that the guy who pulled the trigger on him was a guest in the very first fucking episode. These guys did not go deep wit da hate from the get go.
Don’t even think it was six months, linger longer brotherman. That being said I stopped listening awhile ago. Dan sucks at talking. He shut up the guests that did too. Opie could at least talk, just barely. I tuned in again for the Bam boomia off but of course, that turned into a whole other thing. A podcast for the pests could be fun. You just have to be a pest in order to do it, which Dan is not.

Last edited:

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
I remember some people poking fun at the idea and expressing doubts, but I doubt anyone genuinely wanted it to fail, genuinely. Pretty much everyone was on board with it in theory at least, just to have some loffs.
Exactly. All he needed was enough self-awareness to not take it too seriously. He had all the leeway he could ask for from this place.