Not the blonde

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
1000007993.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Most women, and even some men, can regret a bad relationship, but will still say that it was worth it for the child it produced.

This right here shows how little Annabelle matters, or ever mattered to Patrick. It proves that he without a doubt threatened to kill her. Rick ol' buddy, I don't think that Ade is exactly thinking positively about you either - not that she ever thinks about someone that she never loved, trusted, it was ever attracted to.

If this fat lump of shit had ANY self awareness, he'd answer it with "Don't get Twitter".

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
He is probably never thought about or talked about by his ex or his biological daughter, but he wallows in bitterness and anger over his ex every day of his life.
He wanted that fat midwestern rube pussy and none of the consequences it provided.
All this pining for his 1st better wife leads me to believe that Pat and big Nik are through
It's the opposite, he's been in the closest and most constant proximity to Nikki he's ever been in his life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
" The blonde" is the one that has to deal with the repercussions for the rest of her life. Pat got to just walk away with no responsibility in raising his daughter. He has been pretending he doesnt have a daughter for over a decade while he is drunk all day and tweeting.

Im glad he is has been thinking about Ade (and probably his daughter) recently. Any other person I would have taken his side but after seeing what a cunt he is, I can totally understand why she went and got a second better husband. Pat would have been a horrible father if she was in his life. Its better that he was put on the pay no ( child support) mind list. It just sucks that annabelle rolled snake eyes in the dad department and has to deal with whatever issues that come with that.