Not the blonde

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
feelings unhurt > daughter existing
—Richard Johnson @stealthygeek

IMG_1708.jpeg

He is probably never thought about or talked about by his ex or his biological daughter, but he wallows in bitterness and anger over his ex every day of his life. He absolutely still has murderous revenge fantasies about her which he uses as a coping mechanism. He wants her to be miserable and destitute and thinks she'll come crawling back to him, but she's in love in a new marriage and living her best life with her church friends and weekly yard sale hobby.

He needs to be committed to a mental hospital.

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
He is probably never thought about or talked about by his ex or his biological daughter, but he wallows in bitterness and anger over his ex every day of his life. He absolutely still has murderous revenge fantasies about her which he uses as a coping mechanism. He wants her to be miserable and destitute and thinks she'll come crawling back to him, but she's in love in a new marriage and living her best life with her church friends and weekly yard sale hobby.

He needs to be committed to a mental hospital.
I know Pig has ‘met’ Annabelle many times but has he ever said how many times (if any) Niki, Rodeo Clown and Mama Raven have met her?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ol “I wouldn’t change a single thing” when posed with this hypothetical finally realizes what he would change, and it has NOTHING to do with himself. Just some retarded woman he fucked. Also yet more evidence this loser has only slept with two women. I mean not that that matters, but he obviously thinks it does considering he lies about how much of a pussy hound he was.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Isn't the only reason he became an author to spite her?

No it was to leech onto Nicole Robinson, she's into writers and black pitchers oh and women and men in relationships can not forget she is into poly too.

Fat's writer larp was for the Nikster same as his conservative larp was for Ade. I think Nik's mom has a printing company that helped.