• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not even 6 p.m. in Milwhatashithole yet and the Drunk Pig is on the cocktails already

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Even as someone who loves sours, I would never in a million years think to share a picture of one on social media. This rube thinks it's something noteworthy and interesting when sours have been really popular for like 5-10 years and there are hundreds of key lime pie sours in particular in existence in the US. It's like Day One shit for a brewery if they're starting to make sours. Pat's photo here is like sharing a picture of a NEIPA or an oatmeal stout. No one cares, everyone makes one now.

However, I do hope we start getting Craft Beer Pat because it will be stupid obnoxious which always means high comedy for those of us who like to mock Pat (at Opie's behest, naturlich).
Exactly, it's a visual medium & he's posted 'a pint of beer'... I guess this 'author' couldn't find the words for this banal experience.

G

so far he’s posted himself on the piss couch in a pink blanket with cats, a picture of some faggot beer, and made up cyberstalker nazi felony harassment all in one day. He thinks he’s 27.

Cocky/sassy rick is back, i think some fireworks soon

Look at the timestamps too. It's less than 2 hours from when he "Just got a letter" and he's already "Letting the Surface recharge". Also if I have the time zones right he "Just got a letter" at around 7pm. I've never had the mail get to my house that late but ok. What worse is he's apparently at the bar on a Saturday night letting the Surface recharge. What an inconsiderate asshole. It's one thing to be in there on a weekday afternoon when the crowds are light but you have to be a complete fucking dick to have your shit spread out on the bar on a Saturday night.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
So he also uses their electricity and has a cord running over the bar like a pants shitting retard?
My guess is he makes a big fuss about being a famous published author to the long-suffering barstaff, and makes them put it on their side of the bar.

Then he talks to them about himself, making it harder for them to talk to (and thus get tips from) the other patrons.

God I'd love to know the shit the employees say behind his back.
They have a whiteboard up in the office with his Amazon sales rank on it ("He's in the top 4 billion authors!").

Also, I think part of the reason he enjoyed the food in Puerto Rico so much was because none of the restaurant staff knew him, so there were no unexpected bodily fluids in it.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
33b42f7899954e0da13a93b3a2366789.jpg

He's waiting until Niki has finished her black cock tales for this evening before going home and slurping up the leftovers. Fucking faggot.
imagine going to your local and seeing some fat dullard pulling out his phone and taking a picture of his drink

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Can you even imagine asking bar staff on a Saturday night to charge your fucking computer? A computer that's already been taking up more space than could ever be considered reasonable all night because the fat idiot who owns it has to sit at the bar to show everyone he's a very special boy indeed.

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
Forum Clout
Can you even imagine asking bar staff on a Saturday night to charge your fucking computer? A computer that's already been taking up more space than could ever be considered reasonable all night because the fat idiot who owns it has to sit at the bar to show everyone he's a very special boy indeed.
There's probably an outlet on some wall he could sit necccckkksssT to but he requires the important boy bar stool.