• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton headlining Comedy Mothership

lowend73

Forum Clout
I was a bouncer in nightclubs two decades ago and we did the same thing. The local deli next to my house and college would scan your ID when you bought beer or smokes. This has been standard for a long time unfortunately. If you go to clubs or bars there is likely some data mining company that has all of your information sadly. Now when they scan them they can convert the data on your ID to text instantly as well and put it into a database.
I bet you have some stories

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I was a bouncer in nightclubs two decades ago and we did the same thing. The local deli next to my house and college would scan your ID when you bought beer or smokes. This has been standard for a long time unfortunately. If you go to clubs or bars there is likely some data mining company that has all of your information sadly. Now when they scan them they can convert the data on your ID to text instantly as well and put it into a database.
I know we’re all on film all day everyday every store, stoplight, wherever we go but something about a comedy club taking my mugshot rubs me the wrong way. Fuck you, make me a drink and put someone funny on stage. If i make a ruckus, throw me out. Simple as that. If im a habitual offender, you should remember me and tell me to fuck off. Funny that Rogan made the Big Brother conspiracy switch from “fuck the surveillance state, maaaahn” to literally encouraging it so blatantly. Total sell out.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
They take a pic of your ID and a picture of you upon entry to Rogans club. Redbars offering $ bounties for recordings of the inside of the club. And they make you lock your phone in those gay pouches. Bring a burner phone.
Those restrictions don’t apply to everyone, I don’t think. My friends take pictures there all the time. Dave Chappelle started that pouch shit and it’s one of many reasons I’d enjoy seeing him swing from a tree.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
I remember going to a strip club 15ish years ago and you had to look into a camera and have pictures taken and scanned to make sure you weren't "gang affiliated"... Looking back I was thinking no other non strip club clubs/bars did it (and there were ones that were definitely gang affiliated) in the city... Was this just some weird way of keeping records of high profile people that went into the club for potential later use?

Its the same as just as many years back we went to a strip club in vegas for a bachelor party and they tried some weird bullshit of charging the guy organizing it like 10 grand to his credit card with the name of the club on the bill... Is that some weird scheme for the weird chance the dude will just pay it off rather than try to fight it with his credit card company? (This ones an iffy memory because I was monumentally blacked out almost the entire trip)

I'll take my answer off the air.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I remember going to a strip club 15ish years ago and you had to look into a camera and have pictures taken and scanned to make sure you weren't "gang affiliated"... Looking back I was thinking no other non strip club clubs/bars did it (and there were ones that were definitely gang affiliated) in the city... Was this just some weird way of keeping records of high profile people that went into the club for potential later use?
Maybe. But strip clubs attract a lot of crime. From organized crime to nigger gangs and drunk driving, drug dealing, prostitution. Odds are that the club had a dancer get busted whoring herself and told cops her boyfriend was in a gang or something. So now the strip club in order to keep its liquor license has to go to airport level security.

You can literally have multiple patrons die in your club or drink and drive and plow into a school bus killing everyone and keep your liquor license open with some timely donations to various groups.
Its the same as just as many years back we went to a strip club in vegas for a bachelor party and they tried some weird bullshit of charging the guy organizing it like 10 grand to his credit card with the name of the club on the bill.
Usually if you open a tab or host a party you need to put a card down. That is not a scam. The scams with credit cards or ATM cards would be where the girls would roofie a dude. Take him to an ATM with a number skimmer to withdraw a few hundred bucks. Then withdraw all of his money once he passed out. Or just steal his credit cards when he was asleep and go to the local electronics store or jewelry store and spent $50K before he woke up in some alley that they took him to.

Another scam was to send girls over to a table to dance and party and have them bring drinks to table of drunks. Or even just roofie them anyways. Then tell them that they were a few hundred short of the bill and they needed a credit card to cover the rest. But then charge like $20K on the card and not give them the receipt so they only think it was a $200 charge. They wake up the next day with a $20K strip club bill but have blacked out because of the roofies and drinking. And they don't want to fight the charge with lawyers and have it make it into a public court record or the news. So they just pay it. That was a popular scam so much that you'd see it happen at Vegas or NYC clubs.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"Naked Teen Voyeur Bus." How absolutely fucking creepy-- Opie and Ant were pushing 40 and Jim was in his 30's-- Lewis Black was like 50. Jeez.
95DBEF50-9AD1-4978-B610-C607DBC0EC45.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
"Naked Teen Voyeur Bus." How absolutely fucking creepy-- Opie and Ant were pushing 40 and Jim was in his 30's-- Lewis Black was like 50. Jeez.
Every sexual bit from 1996 to XM was basically creepy and pathetic or disgusting. Stern had an endless amount of creepy obsessions with women from the 80s up until 2009. Of course nowadays they have fags openly naked in pride parades and people dressing as animals in their cum stained 'furrie' outfits in public or whatever.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Every sexual bit from 1996 to XM was basically creepy and pathetic or disgusting. Stern had an endless amount of creepy obsessions with women from the 80s up until 2009. Of course nowadays they have fags openly naked in pride parades and people dressing as animals in their cum stained 'furrie' outfits in public or whatever.
Stern atleast had adult whores on. I remember the occasional teen on Stern, but there were not many. And he sure as shit didn't create Teen Whore Tours.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I was kind of shocked by how old LB looks. When I first saw him I thought “He looks like an elderly Lewis Black.” He’s 74 but somehow looks older. Kind of sad for him that he never had a family and (I assume) won’t have anyone to take care of him in his dotage.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I was kind of shocked by how old LB looks. When I first saw him I thought “He looks like an elderly Lewis Black.” He’s 74 but somehow looks older. Kind of sad for him that he never had a family and (I assume) won’t have anyone to take care of him in his dotage.
He got a late start in comedy (like late 40's- early 50's). He used to be a theater guy/trained thespian. I guess he's still a trained thespian, but he used to be one too-