• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton headlining Comedy Mothership

G

Should I pretend I was a top-tier Patron and showed up at the club to collect the perks he owes me? I don’t know what they were if anyone wants to fill me in/prank me by making shit up.
Here you go brotherman

Don’t know why I can’t copy the indigo link, 16 internet etc.

But here’s the link or just google Jim Norton kickstarter perks and it’s the first link.

4A8EBCA7-410C-4228-80C2-87B3DFC91768.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Here you go brotherman

Don’t know why I can’t copy the indigo link, 16 internet etc.

But here’s the link or just google Jim Norton kickstarter perks and it’s the first link.

View attachment 133941
TYFYS. Doesn’t Indiegogo have penalties for creators who don’t deliver perks?

Salted Earth Truffle

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I am not sure. One would think, it should be reported either way.
I messaged a friend who knows him professionally and mentioned that all I really know about him is that he likes traps and trannies. Friend replied “He’s married to one now.” Please tell me he’s not going to procreate with a surrogate just to play (trap) house.

Salted Earth Truffle

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I talked to Lewis Black who was super nice. I said “Did you get PARTICULARLY CLOSE to Jimmy Norton when you were in jail together?” He said “Not especially” lol don’t think he realized I was making fun of Norton being a faggot. Really sweet guy.

FingerofGod

‎
‎
Forum Clout
They take a pic of your ID and a picture of you upon entry to Rogans club. Redbars offering $ bounties for recordings of the inside of the club. And they make you lock your phone in those gay pouches. Bring a burner phone.
I hate how seriously comics take their shitty acts that they want people to put their possessions in lockers just to watch them tell dick jokes. Why them and not musicians? No one likes a bunch of phones being out at shows but it feels weird to force people to lock them up. God forbid someone leaks rogan’s new set where he humps the stool at a slightly different angle. Faggots

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
‎
‎
Forum Clout
They take a pic of your ID and a picture of you upon entry to Rogans club.
I was a bouncer in nightclubs two decades ago and we did the same thing. The local deli next to my house and college would scan your ID when you bought beer or smokes. This has been standard for a long time unfortunately. If you go to clubs or bars there is likely some data mining company that has all of your information sadly. Now when they scan them they can convert the data on your ID to text instantly as well and put it into a database.