• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton headlining Comedy Mothership

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I’ll be in Austin this weekend and had hoped to go see some good standup as a buddy of mine is in with the crew there. Imagine my disappointment to see that the headliner every night is Jim Norton. 👎🏻

If I end up meeting him, what could I say that sounds innocuous to others but would really send him into a rage? I didn’t listen to the show but have never liked the look of the guy and found him embarrassing on those old clips from CQ’s show. Plus I hate degenerates and would enjoy upsetting him. TIA.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Mention that AIDS riddled Viking that was fucking the lining out of him.

Or ask him if he liked Gibby’s Restaurant in Montreal.
838CE5AF-9051-4814-BB52-98194F7BB423.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Go into a diatribe about how you collect celebrity photos too. Elaborate that your apartment is full of them and, despite being obsessed with it for years, your place still feels empty and so does that hole in your heart. "Sorry for rambling, Mr. Norton. You'd probably have no idea what I'm talking about."

Or shoot him idc

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
If you go, you'll save money and see better acts by seeing to the showcase in the smaller room instead. Adam Eget handpicks comics. He's come a long way from giving handjobs under the George Washington Bridge.
I wouldn’t go if I had to pay.

I’m on a flight right now to another city and Lewis Black is on here. I spotted him and thought “He looks like Lewis Black but way older.” Kindly flight attendant doxed him to me. Maybe I can ask him to let me make a video of him saying “I’ll pose for a selfie with anyone but Jimmy Norton, I don’t want to end up cum-pasted to the wall of his SRO.” Open to other suggestions since anything would be better than that idea.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Norton was secretly dating a twink and introduced him to Nick Mullen, who then proceeded to have intercourse. This enraged Norton. We had proofs on the old subreddit but it got erased when Thomas Apostle nuked it.
Should I ask for a pic and but make it a video and say “I think you know my friend Nick Mullen” as he’s looking at the camera?