• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norma buster's body is not even all that hot

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I would propose to her on that beach, Bob Dylan-style, with cue cards that said how I felt and if she would marry me.
When we finally get to the last cue card that proposes to her; she'll start crying and that's when I'll put my fist through the card and slam it onto the bridge of her nose.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
These fucking whores. How did "dick ratings" become something men pay for. Weak faggots.

I will show her my piece for 5 bucks for the bit but wtf is wrong w people
I knew a girl years ago who would solicit dick pics from sad bastards then use some image editor to bedazzle them and repost them on her blog. That was a pretty good bit. Kind of a nutter but good hang for a broad.

Forum Clout
What do you think she pulls in on OF?

10/month..Over a thousand subscribers? That cant be fucking real. How?

So 120k a year is paid plus tips for whatever goofy shit.

OF gets atleast half...i bet she ends up w 30%

40k a year to just be a slut..

We would all probably do the same thing if we were her. If i were a chick id definitley be a huge whore. Its the fake victim shit thats ennnraaaaggging.