• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norma buster's body is not even all that hot

Jizz

‎
‎
Forum Clout
She still has big beefers!

nor.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
She's fat, but still fuckable for now. She's dangerously close to unfickable fatty weight though.
What kills it for me is the buck teeth. Fuckable, sure but I couldnt be in a serious relationship and have to see those teeth everyday. She probably thinks she looks sexy sucking cock and making eye contact but in reality she looks like bugs bunny on a carrot. Faruza Balk had a cute gap in her teeth. Norma does not.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
‎
‎
Forum Clout
What kills it for me is the buck teeth. Fuckable, sure but I couldnt be in a serious relationship and have to see those teeth everyday. She probably thinks she looks sexy sucking cock and making eye contact but in reality she looks like bugs bunny on a carrot. Faruza Balk had a cute gap in her teeth. Norma does not.
Agreed, there's cute buck teeth (some Brit actress has them she kind of looks like the broad from the mummy I can't remember her name) and then there are these can opener teeth she's got.