@NoBacon, comment?

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
schumerfan.jpg

I thought this thread was going to be about how NoBacon's undying love for Amy Schumer.

But again, it's just him screeching about Hildy.

G

ARE YOUR HAND IS STROKE YOUR COCK
Is your wife a virtuous anal queen now? Too many tears from her bulls? I heard she orgasms during her colonoscopies and you touch yourself when you smell the camera come out. I realize your long post history makes you likely to not be Eric, but incase you are we'll focus on Carrie's rotted kike shit pipe.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Remembah this guy

Ian Watkins is the lead singer of the Welsh rock band Lostprophets. He was born July 30, 1977. Watkins is a singer-songwriter, musician, and convicted child sex offender. He was sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexually abusing infant children. He was jailed in 2013 after admitting 13 sex offenses, including the attempted rape of a baby. He was given an extended sentence that included a 29-year prison term followed by an additional six years on license. Watkins has also been sentenced to more prison time for hiding a phone in his anus.

That last line had me howling
Pats good friend Louise Mensch has some ties to that Welsh kiddy fiddler. Sucks he was so deplorable, because “Rooftops” was a banger back in 2005. Blasted that song all fucking summer.

One last time won’t hurt I suppose, get it all the way turnt up, and crack a brewski. Fucking banger.

Jenna

Do you ever not defend your friend Eric Hildeman? What is it you admire so much about him?

Is Mother speaking to you again from beyond the grave?

If you don't know, NoBacon hates both his dead parents. His mother in particular spent every day accusing lil NoBacon of being molested by pedophiles, because everyone is a pedophile.

In spite of hating his dead mommy, NoBacon also feels compelled to carry on her legacy and behave exactly as she did.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Is Mother speaking to you again from beyond the grave?

If you don't know, NoBacon hates both his dead parents. His mother in particular spent every day accusing lil NoBacon of being molested by pedophiles, because everyone is a pedophile.

In spite of hating his dead mommy, NoBacon also feels compelled to carry on her legacy and behave exactly as she did.

She would have been right about you and your friend Eric.

Jenna

She would have been right about you and your friend Eric.

Mother was correct to scream at lil NoBacon everyday about pedophiles. Even though she herself has passed, her need to obsess and fixate on pedophiles lives on through her son.

All those nights crying in your room, can't go out and play with the other kids. Their parents are all pedophiles who molest you. So you stay inside, play video games, absorb more teachings from Mother.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Mother was correct to scream at lil NoBacon everyday about pedophiles. Even though she herself has passed, her need to obsess and fixate on pedophiles lives on through her son.

All those nights crying in your room, can't go out and play with the other kids. Their parents are all pedophiles who molest you. So you stay inside, play video games, absorb more teachings from Mother.

You do know the elites that run society are literally pedophiles, right?

Podesta, Clinton, spirit cooking, Marina Abramovic, Huma… Epstein was a Mossad asset to blackmail pedophile rulers, Savile killed and raped 100s of kids in Britain over 30 years+ and was knighted by the royal family.

Hollywood is ran by and for pedophiles. Moloch rituals, adrenachrome. The media protects them and covers for them.

Who’s really insane? The fat jew who pretends everything is how the official narrative portrays it, or the person who sees were being ruled by pedophile Satanist’s and doesn’t like it?

Jenna

You do know the elites that run society are literally pedophiles, right?

Podesta, Clinton, spirit cooking, Marina Abramovic, Huma… Epstein was a Mossad asset to blackmail pedophile rulers, Savile killed and raped 100s of kids in Britain over 30 years+ and was knighted by the royal family.

Hollywood is ran by and for pedophiles. Moloch rituals, adrenachrome. The media protects them and covers for them.

Who’s really insane? The fat jew who pretends everything is how the official narrative portrays it, or the person who sees were being ruled by pedophile Satanist’s and doesn’t like it?

Any grown man who decides he wants to become his Mother is pretty insane. Norman Bates, for example.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Mohammed married a 9 year old, and The Talmud says it's OK to have sex with 3 year olds.
LIAR! She was six:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

The "playing with dolls" is a sticking point, as it's repeated in the Hadiths, but since dolls are considered idolatry you're only allowed to do it under Islam before you hit puberty.

He'd have been late forties (why?) when he married her. Oh, and the Koran not only permits pedophilia, but it has special instructions on how to divorce pre-pubescent wives.

It's a wonderful religion, and I'm glad we're bringing so many in to the country.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Any grown man who decides he wants to become his Mother is pretty insane. Norman Bates, for example.

Norman Bates was fictional. I’m not surprised you can’t discern fiction from reality since you live in a fairy tale world where the CIA are ethical and Eric Hildeman is virtuous.

Jenna

Norman Bates was fictional. I’m not surprised you can’t discern fiction from reality since you live in a fairy tale world where the CIA are ethical and Eric Hildeman is virtuous.

Actually, Norman Bates was inspired by serial killer Ed Gein. Ed Gein was so devastated by the death of his controlling mother that he murdered women to create "a woman suit", so he could literally become his own mother.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Actually, Norman Bates was inspired by serial killer Ed Gein. Ed Gein was so devastated by the death of his controlling mother that he murdered women to create "a woman suit", so he could literally become his own mother.

Why do you know so much about this stuff? It’s non stop with you. Very weird.

Jenna

Why do you know so much about this stuff? It’s non stop with you. Very weird.

Of course you don't know one of the most infamous serial killers in history. Kinda like when people make bible references and they fly over your head.

Maybe if you watched something other than pro-Hitler documentaries or Amy Schumer's vast collection of comedy films, you might already know this.