@NoBacon, comment?

G

They are. They totally are. You’ll just have to………believe. If you don’t, hell awaits you, stlaker child sweetie sinner angel.
Typical atheist blather.

"The Bible totally says this!"
"Show me."
"Uhh well it implies it! You're the dumb-dumb!"

It's not hard to pick up a bible, brotherman. Cain and Eve didn't have children together and Adam didn't fuck his daughters. That's not in the text and it's easy enough to verify.

The classical response is that Adam and Eve had many children who the Bible didn't mention because they weren't predecessors of Jesus - if the Bible was a history of everyone it would never have been finished. So, some time in the nearly 1000 years Adam was alive he had many children with Eve and one of their children did indeed marry Cain. Say what you will about the propriety of that but it's a far cry from Cain fucking his mother and Adam fucking his daughters.

On top of all that, there's actual scientific evidence that we can all trace our mitochondria back to one woman. They even call her Mitochondrial Eve.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Typical atheist blather.

"Show me."

It's not hard to pick up a bible, brotherman. Cain and Eve didn't have children together and Adam didn't fuck his daughters. That's not in the text and it's easy enough to verify.

The classical response is that Adam and Eve had many children who the Bible didn't mention because they weren't predecessors of Jesus - if the Bible was a history of everyone it would never have been finished. So, some time in the nearly 1000 years Adam was alive he had many children with Eve and one of their children did indeed marry Cain. Say what you will about the propriety of that but it's a far cry from Cain fucking his mother and Adam fucking his daughters.

On top of all that, there's actual scientific evidence that we can all trace our mitochondria back to one woman. They even call her Mitochondrial Eve.
I think he was trashing it by saying muh faith.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Typical atheist blather.

"Show me."

I didn’t bother to read any of that, so you must feel pretty dumb writing all that stuff, thinking you’d have the upper hand or something silly.
Here’s a funny picture
IMG_0474.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
God insisted that Eve have sex with Cain, in order to populate the earth. Then Adam had sex with Cains daughters.
The bible is bullshit. Christianity is stupid. Give up.

I don’t think you’ve read any holy text and I don’t think you understand any science.

If you can’t do algebra functions you probably aren’t equipped to be a godless science worshipper.

I also think you’re most likely attracted to little boys.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Projection, much?
It’s you silly christians who like to fuck kids, remember?

Simplify: (x4 / x3)3

I’m a Christian and I have a STEM degree. Can you do basic algebra?

It’s what I always ask atheists, if they can’t then there’s really zero point to even talk to them.

It’s always the same 70 IQ owns like “duhhhh Noah had 2 of every animal???? Hahaha” or the one you already posted about Eve.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

It’s what I always ask atheists, if they can’t then there’s really zero point to even talk to them.

It’s always the same 70 IQ owns like “duhhhh Noah had 2 of every animal???? Hahaha” or the one you already posted about Eve.

Just realized you’re probably Eric Hildeman. You’re in MENSA and have a higher IQ than me, but you can’t hold down dead end jobs for more than a year, have a hideous freak wife, look like a weakling faggot who couldn’t do any basic physically demanding activities and you’re also an admitted pedophile.

Someone who isn’t me on Reddit is ringing your ex wife and work places for comments on your pro pedophile statements, Eric.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What kind of asshole writes x4 instead of 4x? Anyway the answer is 4.

Eric Hildeman advances his belief “celibate pedophiles” like himself are morally virtuous and deserve admiration. He does this almost daily on his social media platforms.

He admits to being a “celibate pedophile” and I don’t trust a word an admitted pedophile says. Eric Hildeman has likely assaulted minors.

Eric Hildeman advances his belief “celibate pedophiles” like himself are morally virtuous and deserve admiration. He does this almost daily on his social media platforms.

He admits to being a “celibate pedophile” and I don’t trust a word an admitted pedophile says. Eric Hildeman has likely assaulted minors.
No argument here. That guy's a problem.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^

ARE YOUR HAND IS STROKE YOUR COCK