@NoBacon, comment?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
faggot.png

I noticed this tranny changed his profile message before privating his profile and running away.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
What is it with prophets and being pedophiles? Mohammed, Jesus... who are some of them other prophets we got?
Remembah this guy

Ian Watkins is the lead singer of the Welsh rock band Lostprophets. He was born July 30, 1977. Watkins is a singer-songwriter, musician, and convicted child sex offender. He was sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexually abusing infant children. He was jailed in 2013 after admitting 13 sex offenses, including the attempted rape of a baby. He was given an extended sentence that included a 29-year prison term followed by an additional six years on license. Watkins has also been sentenced to more prison time for hiding a phone in his anus.

That last line had me howling

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Remembah this guy

Ian Watkins is the lead singer of the Welsh rock band Lostprophets. He was born July 30, 1977. Watkins is a singer-songwriter, musician, and convicted child sex offender. He was sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexually abusing infant children. He was jailed in 2013 after admitting 13 sex offenses, including the attempted rape of a baby. He was given an extended sentence that included a 29-year prison term followed by an additional six years on license. Watkins has also been sentenced to more prison time for hiding a phone in his anus.

I remember enjoying Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja as a preteen. I wonder if he would have fucked me? Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Remembah this guy

Reminder that the judge told the woman who let him try to rape her baby that she was otherwise a good mother.