No pictures of who he's with. Weird.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
281524f99df0bc689a774698ebeb0926.jpg

This is driving me nuts. Who butters their rolls like this? If it melts, it's going to go all over the plate. It's like not slicing a bagel and smearing cream cheese on top of it or putting a cheeseburger on top of the bun instead of inside of it. "Pants-shitting retard" gets thrown around a lot but stuff like this makes me believe it.
I figured with the food connoisseur/culinary Artiste that he is, he’d have a better looking plate.

who the fuck am I kidding. It’s Pat. Of course hes going to have a shitty plate of food

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Rick really is the ultimate "at least I'm not THAT guy" guy. Poorly staging fake family dinners on Thanksgiving as if we don't have the Warren commission of autism here to do a full investigation and immediately debunk his lies. Christ almighty he is a pathetic faggot. If he absolutely just HAS to tweet on Thanksgiving, just don't reference your plans. We all know you had none. Instead he's fucking setting up fake dinners that never happened like Jimmy McNulty at the end of The Wire.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
No you cant faggot, he posts pics of his family and friends all the time, literally less than 24 hours ago he posted niki. Fucking faggot. Fuck you.
Calm down.

Niki is already a part of this troll world. I think he knows that at this point, so it doesn't matter whether he shares pics of her or not. Their lives are too entwined together, to just hide her from the world on social media, plus when he posts pics of her: He genuinely believes that he's showing off something to be proud of. And he uses photos of friends as tools to show and signal to others that he's normal and people like him.

Family is a different thing, altogether. They don't really count as a network that can earn you industry clout, and unless your family is rich or a member of a marginalized group; they can't get you anything, both in terms of financial access or social credit. By posting them, you're only risking their chances of being dunked on.
This group had to try to dig up photos of whom we believe to be family members (the one fat waterhead that gets posted around here is believed to be a brother or family member, and someone thought they had found the FB of another brother wearing a fedora and goatee or something just as gay), and it's still not sure of familial relation, if any. I don't even think we really know what his parents truly look like, uncles, aunts, etc.

He obviously plays his family close because he's either protecting them, or he just isn't interested in sharing them because they can't do anything for him. They also might just hate each other, or maybe he crushed them to death under his gunt, when he hugged them at Christmas years ago 🤷‍♂️

Niki doesn't really count.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Calm down.

Niki is already a part of this troll world. I think he knows that at this point, so it doesn't matter whether he shares pics of her or not. Their lives are too entwined together, to just hide her from the world on social media, plus when he posts pics of her: He genuinely believes that he's showing off something to be proud of. And he uses photos of friends as tools to show and signal to others that he's normal and people like him.

Family is a different thing, altogether. They don't really count as a network that can earn you industry clout, and unless your family is rich or a member of a marginalized group; they can't get you anything, both in terms of financial access or social credit. By posting them, you're only risking their chances of being dunked on.
This group had to try to dig up photos of whom we believe to be family members (the one fat waterhead that gets posted around here is believed to be a brother or family member, and someone thought they had found the FB of another brother wearing a fedora and goatee or something just as gay), and it's still not sure of familial relation, if any. I don't even think we really know what his parents truly look like, uncles, aunts, etc.

He obviously plays his family close because he's either protecting them, or he just isn't interested in sharing them because they can't do anything for him. They also might just hate each other, or maybe he crushed them to death under his gunt, when he hugged them at Christmas years ago 🤷‍♂️

Niki doesn't really count.
Screenshot_20211127-024949.jpg